X
X
Go to page: of 42 |   Previous  |  Next |  Last
Listings:
Yes Bape never fell out, just a little expensive and their are a lot of fakes out there
Listings:
bape hype has dies down but def still in style
YANKEES BABY!
WANTS SB HEAT!!!!
Listings:
Bape was all hype in my opinion. Yea, they make a decent shirt/hoodie here and there, but the prices are horrible! I would never pay that kind of hard earned money on something like that. Just saying, one bape hoodie or shoes = at minimum 3 pairs of Jordans for me (especially since I take kids size haha).
Listings:
Nope
Listings:
bape hype is gone but those that actually like their stuff still wear it.
they dont have a store in usa but in hong kong its still very popular
Click to show pictures
Listings:
Was wondering the same thing but a quick price check on eBay leads me to believe that Bape is still big, at least in the 'underground' scene....prices are still way steep
"The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else."
-Schwarzenegger
Listings:
jun 187:
bape hype is gone but those that actually like their stuff still wear it.
they dont have a store in usa but in hong kong its still very popular

There's a shop in Manhattan that I've been to a few times, pretty sure it's still there but that may be the only shop in the states....prices are insane there
"The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else."
-Schwarzenegger
Listings:
I love my bape clothing, never owned a pair of bapestas tho
Listings:
mehh, there hoodies are still dope imo
Listings:
No.
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
Yes Bape never fell out, just a little expensive and their are a lot of fakes out there
bape hype has dies down but def still in style
Bape was all hype in my opinion. Yea, they make a decent shirt/hoodie here and there, but the prices are horrible! I would never pay that kind of hard earned money on something like that. Just saying, one bape hoodie or shoes = at minimum 3 pairs of Jordans for me (especially since I take kids size haha).
Nope
bape hype is gone but those that actually like their stuff still wear it. they dont have a store in usa but in hong kong its still very popular
Was wondering the same thing but a quick price check on eBay leads me to believe that Bape is still big, at least in the 'underground' scene....prices are still way steep
[quote="jun 187"]bape hype is gone but those that actually like their stuff still wear it. they dont have a store in usa but in hong kong its still very popular[/quote] There's a shop in Manhattan that I've been to a few times, pretty sure it's still there but that may be the only shop in the states....prices are insane there
I love my bape clothing, never owned a pair of bapestas tho
mehh, there hoodies are still dope imo
No.
Page 36 of 42