Go to page: of 54 |   Previous  |  Next |  Last
Forum Ruler
Forum Ruler
Listings:
jhoefer99:
mj234eva:
jhoefer99:
I thought 8 always made the playoffs, thats why I thought it started last week
Nope. Varies. I'm in 3 leagues, 2 are 12 teams, the other 12 man 8 made the playoffs. 10 teamer in the other one, 6 made it.

we'll have to change that next year... only 4/12 teams making the playoffs isn't really fair IMO

Not at all. I saw it from the beginning, since I check the league settings. I figured it was something you guys always did. Since this my 1st time playing in an ISS league.
CHICAGO BULLS

He's a flopper. He just falls down and tries to get the calls. That's not good defense. - Michael Jordan
The Dynasty
The Dynasty
Listings:
I thought we have had 8/12 make it the last couple years... maybe I'm wrong. I don't ever go on yahoo, just use the FFB app on my phone, so I never saw anything. Thats my bad though. What are the payouts, top 2?
DYN<>STY
SOLE LIBERATION FRONT

Props to Kage for the avy!!
Last edited on 11th December 2012 20:28 edited 1 times in total
Forum Ruler
Forum Ruler
Listings:
jhoefer99:
I thought we have had 8/12 make it the last couple years... maybe I'm wrong. I don't ever go on yahoo, just use the FFB app on my phone, so I never saw anything. Thats my bad though. What are the payouts, top 2?

Ah, okay. Not sure, I thought it was winner take all but that was months ago, so I could be misremembering.
CHICAGO BULLS

He's a flopper. He just falls down and tries to get the calls. That's not good defense. - Michael Jordan
The Dynasty
The Dynasty
Listings:
I blame E for all this fuckery
DYN<>STY
SOLE LIBERATION FRONT

Forum Ruler
Forum Ruler
Listings:
Haha, word.
CHICAGO BULLS

Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
jhoefer99:

I don't recall us having 6 teams make it in the past. Thought it was always top 4.
Payout is winner take all since the buy-in was only $20.

Next year I'll set it up for playoffs weeks 14/15 & bring back the $100 buy-in.
The Dynasty
The Dynasty
Listings:
35:
jhoefer99:
I don't recall us having 6 8 teams make it in the past. Thought it was always top 4. Payout is winner take all since the buy-in was only $20. Next year I'll set it up for playoffs weeks 14/15 & bring back the $100 buy-in.

DYN<>STY
SOLE LIBERATION FRONT

Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
Jed thats more than half making the playoffs. Can't get down with that.
6 with the top 2 teams getting a bye is alright to me or just the top 4.
The Dynasty
The Dynasty
Listings:
35:
Jed thats more than half making the playoffs. Can't get down with that.
6 with the top 2 teams getting a bye is alright to me or just the top 4.

No worries I'm cool with either of those, just had 8 in my head for some reason... Must be the old age
DYN<>STY
SOLE LIBERATION FRONT

OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
[quote="jhoefer99"][quote="mj234eva"][quote="jhoefer99"]I thought 8 always made the playoffs, thats why I thought it started last week[/quote] Nope. Varies. I'm in 3 leagues, 2 are 12 teams, the other 12 man 8 made the playoffs. 10 teamer in the other one, 6 made it.[/quote] we'll have to change that next year... only 4/12 teams making the playoffs isn't really fair IMO[/quote] Not at all. I saw it from the beginning, since I check the league settings. I figured it was something you guys always did. Since this my 1st time playing in an ISS league.
[quote="jhoefer99"]I thought we have had 8/12 make it the last couple years... maybe I'm wrong. I don't ever go on yahoo, just use the FFB app on my phone, so I never saw anything. Thats my bad though. What are the payouts, top 2?[/quote] Ah, okay. Not sure, I thought it was winner take all but that was months ago, so I could be misremembering.
I blame E for all this fuckery :lol:
Haha, word.
[quote="jhoefer99"]I blame E for all this fuckery :lol:[/quote] I don't recall us having 6 teams make it in the past. Thought it was always top 4. Payout is winner take all since the buy-in was only $20. Next year I'll set it up for playoffs weeks 14/15 & bring back the $100 buy-in.
[quote="35"][quote="jhoefer99"]I blame E for all this fuckery :lol:[/quote] I don't recall us having [s]6[/s] 8 teams make it in the past. Thought it was always top 4. Payout is winner take all since the buy-in was only $20. Next year I'll set it up for playoffs weeks 14/15 & bring back the $100 buy-in.[/quote]
[quote="35"]Naw David you can't be in cause if you're a pick before me and Ray Rice is on the board I know you'll snatch him away. lol jk[/quote] that is it !!``
Jed thats more than half making the playoffs. Can't get down with that. 6 with the top 2 teams getting a bye is alright to me or just the top 4.
[quote="35"]Jed thats more than half making the playoffs. Can't get down with that. 6 with the top 2 teams getting a bye is alright to me or just the top 4. [/quote] No worries I'm cool with either of those, just had 8 in my head for some reason... Must be the old age :wtf:
Page 52 of 54