Quantcast
X
X
Go to page: of 54 |   Previous  |  Next |  Last
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
^ Should of made the switch at QB and gone with Luck instead of Vick. Would have the lead with 2 players left. I need Channel Purple to win so I can be 3rd in the standings.
I'm rich bitch!
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
6 teams now at 6-4.
The teams that have been sitting at the top are now running into loses.
GetYurPopcornReady and that pts against stat. No wonder he's 8-2.

Shannon you still got a shot at the playoffs.
I'm rich bitch!
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
35:
6 teams now at 6-4.

Comeback of the Year!
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
35:
6 teams now at 6-4.

stop nut hugging !
Studio Beats by Dre for sale - BRAND NEW $225
INBOX ME
Forum Ruler
Forum Ruler
Listings:
35:
6 teams now at 6-4.

Super long shot, lol. I just want to finish .500, can't lose another game though.
CHICAGO BULLS

He's a flopper. He just falls down and tries to get the calls. That's not good defense. - Michael Jordan
Forum Ruler
Forum Ruler
Listings:
ktl_07:
stop nut hugging !

You're annoying as fuck. Why don't you hop off everyone else's dick for a change. Always talking like you're some tough guy or w/e. Get the fuck outta here.
CHICAGO BULLS

He's a flopper. He just falls down and tries to get the calls. That's not good defense. - Michael Jordan
The Dynasty
The Dynasty
Listings:
mj234eva:
ktl_07:
stop nut hugging !
You're annoying as fuck. Why don't you hop off everyone else's dick for a change. Always talking like you're some tough guy or w/e. Get the fuck outta here.

**Next years invite gets lost in the mail**
DYN<>STY
SOLE LIBERATION FRONT

Props to Kage for the avy!!
Forum Ruler
Forum Ruler
Listings:
jhoefer99:
mj234eva:
ktl_07:
stop nut hugging !

**Next years invite gets lost in the mail**

Haha, right. I've ignored him mostly but enough is enough, fuck that guy.
CHICAGO BULLS

Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
mj234eva:
ktl_07:
stop nut hugging !

Lol what's fun without a little negative.... You all are coexisting too well.. Someone has to be a bilbo... Stop the nut hugging
Studio Beats by Dre for sale - BRAND NEW $225
INBOX ME
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
Guy in my other money league keeps offering dumb ass trades.
Format is you start 2 QBs and is PPR. He offers Sanchez & Alex Green for Rodgers & Doug Martin. I reject and he offers dumb shit for Decker & Gonz.
Finally I say fuck it and offer him a trade of Rodgers for Matt Ryan, Romo, S Jackson, & Dez. He didn't get the hint even after I told him the only players on his team I'd trade for.
I'm rich bitch!
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
^ Should of made the switch at QB and gone with Luck instead of Vick. Would have the lead with 2 players left. I need Channel Purple to win so I can be 3rd in the standings.
6 teams now at 6-4. The teams that have been sitting at the top are now running into loses. GetYurPopcornReady and that pts against stat. No wonder he's 8-2. Shannon you still got a shot at the playoffs.
[quote="35"]6 teams now at 6-4. The teams that have been sitting at the top are now running into loses. GetYurPopcornReady and that pts against stat. No wonder he's 8-2. Shannon you still got a shot at the playoffs.[/quote] Comeback of the Year!
[quote="35"]6 teams now at 6-4. The teams that have been sitting at the top are now running into loses. GetYurPopcornReady and that pts against stat. No wonder he's 8-2. Shannon you still got a shot at the playoffs.[/quote] stop nut hugging !
[quote="35"]6 teams now at 6-4. The teams that have been sitting at the top are now running into loses. GetYurPopcornReady and that pts against stat. No wonder he's 8-2. Shannon you still got a shot at the playoffs.[/quote] Super long shot, lol. I just want to finish .500, can't lose another game though.
[quote="ktl_07"]stop nut hugging ![/quote] You're annoying as fuck. Why don't you hop off everyone else's dick for a change. Always talking like you're some tough guy or w/e. Get the fuck outta here.
[quote="mj234eva"][quote="ktl_07"]stop nut hugging ![/quote] You're annoying as fuck. Why don't you hop off everyone else's dick for a change. Always talking like you're some tough guy or w/e. Get the fuck outta here. [/quote] **Next years invite gets lost in the mail**
[quote="jhoefer99"][quote="mj234eva"][quote="ktl_07"]stop nut hugging ![/quote] You're annoying as fuck. Why don't you hop off everyone else's dick for a change. Always talking like you're some tough guy or w/e. Get the fuck outta here. [/quote] **Next years invite gets lost in the mail**[/quote] Haha, right. I've ignored him mostly but enough is enough, fuck that guy.
[quote="mj234eva"][quote="ktl_07"]stop nut hugging ![/quote] You're annoying as fuck. Why don't you hop off everyone else's dick for a change. Always talking like you're some tough guy or w/e. Get the fuck outta here. [/quote] Lol what's fun without a little negative.... You all are coexisting too well.. Someone has to be a bilbo... Stop the nut hugging
Guy in my other money league keeps offering dumb ass trades. Format is you start 2 QBs and is PPR. He offers Sanchez & Alex Green for Rodgers & Doug Martin. I reject and he offers dumb shit for Decker & Gonz. Finally I say fuck it and offer him a trade of Rodgers for Matt Ryan, Romo, S Jackson, & Dez. He didn't get the hint even after I told him the only players on his team I'd trade for.
Page 44 of 54