Quantcast
X
X
Go to page: of 21 |   Previous  |  Next |  Last
M.W.M.
M.W.M.
Listings:
THe best way with conserve is to leave them at the store... Ugly shoe if there is one...
#MWM# MALLWALKER MAFIA #MWM#

RIP:
The Flamethrower
Listings:
low , you have to tie them... high, lace all the way to the top going straight across and leave untied... just that you cant were chucks too many times if you have flat feet
Listings:
you gotta be lookin like chuck taylor mayneee lol
Listings:
It is all about the jeans. skinny or straight but not baggy jeans. but then again what brings everything together in an outfit is usually the right type of pants/shorts fits.
Listings:
well, its all about the shoes.if it fits the style of the jeans, or skinny or skirts this is my sample site of chuck taylor shoes we can choose from for our own style on wearing The Shoes please visit http://ownurshoe.yolasite.com
Listings:
stick the tongue out
http://i51.tinypic.com/16jec6h.jpg
Listings:
No anyone can wear chucks or lowtops , with skinny to slim jeans and also with shorts
Breezy.�
In The Game
In The Game
Listings:
I happend to be wearing my Hi top beater black on black chucks that i customized at my second job at Lids.... i have a couple pair of lows but i prefer the hi's they look a little bit better with skinny or strait legs that i wear...
Click to show pictures
"....is that all you spend your money on.... hats and shoes...??" (my girlfriend)
Last edited on 17th February 2012 09:53 edited 1 times in total
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Listings:
S.O.B.:
PopCulture:
Yeah, just rock them. Let your jeans decide how they wanna fall over them.

thats what i do with all my shoes. it looks weird when you try and make it look a certain way. Look best if you just throw them and have the pants cuffed (personal opinion)
I'm just doing my best, not really trying to impress.

Sink or Swim.
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Listings:
supbrah456:
It is all about the jeans. skinny or straight but not baggy jeans. but then again what brings everything together in an outfit is usually the right type of pants/shorts fits.

true that
I'm just doing my best, not really trying to impress.

Sink or Swim.
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
THe best way with conserve is to leave them at the store... Ugly shoe if there is one...
low , you have to tie them... high, lace all the way to the top going straight across and leave untied... just that you cant were chucks too many times if you have flat feet
you gotta be lookin like chuck taylor mayneee lol
well, its all about the shoes.if it fits the style of the jeans, or skinny or skirts this is my sample site of chuck taylor shoes we can choose from for our own style on wearing The Shoes :) please visit http://ownurshoe.yolasite.com
stick the tongue out
No anyone can wear chucks or lowtops , with skinny to slim jeans and also with shorts
I happend to be wearing my Hi top beater black on black chucks that i customized at my second job at Lids.... i have a couple pair of lows but i prefer the hi's they look a little bit better with skinny or strait legs that i wear... [IMG]http://i1054.photobucket.com/albums/s492/lee_carmans/65d2fc27.jpg[/IMG]
[quote="S.O.B."][quote:079f7e14b4="PopCulture"]Yeah, just rock them. Let your jeans decide how they wanna fall over them.[/quote:079f7e14b4][/quote] thats what i do with all my shoes. it looks weird when you try and make it look a certain way. Look best if you just throw them and have the pants cuffed (personal opinion)
[quote="supbrah456"]It is all about the jeans. skinny or straight but not baggy jeans. but then again what brings everything together in an outfit is usually the right type of pants/shorts fits. [/quote] true that
Page 15 of 21