Quantcast
X
X
Go to page: of 5 |   Previous  |  Next |  Last
Listings:
flight club, their agent, stylist
Listings:
they definitely get hooked up for promo reasons / their agents definitaly locate all those "cheap" jprdans and buy them
Listings:
I'm assuming usually off endorsements or reputation.
Listings:
I used to work for Gucci. The amount of expensive crap they send for free to celebrities is sickening.
Listings:
celebs don't buy them. NIke/JB send out the shoes early and hope the celebs get photo'ed by paparazzi and end up on magazines and celebkicks.com etc... to build HYYYPEE!!
Want List (SZ 11):
KD IV Weatherman
LBJ 9 Watch the Throne
LBJ 7 Dunkman
Jordan 11 Space Jam
Jordan 13 Flint
Listings:
they know people, who know people
Listings:
I homest dont think celebrities even pay for their sneakers , in my opinion i think they are given the sneakers as a "gift" but in reality they are being used as promotion
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
flight club, their agent, stylist
[quote="Escobarlou92"]flight club, their agent, stylist[/quote] fact
Prob camp every time something releases :lol: For EVERY release, not one in particular
they definitely get hooked up for promo reasons / their agents definitaly locate all those "cheap" jprdans and buy them
I'm assuming usually off endorsements or reputation.
[quote="marvelnikekid"]they definitely get hooked up for promo reasons / their agents definitaly locate all those "cheap" jprdans and buy them[/quote] Well, they can't be fake, so I disagree
I used to work for Gucci. The amount of expensive crap they send for free to celebrities is sickening.
celebs don't buy them. NIke/JB send out the shoes early and hope the celebs get photo'ed by paparazzi and end up on magazines and celebkicks.com etc... to build HYYYPEE!!
they know people, who know people
I homest dont think celebrities even pay for their sneakers , in my opinion i think they are given the sneakers as a "gift" but in reality they are being used as promotion
Page 4 of 5
»5 4 3 2 1 «