X
X
Go to page: of 5 |   |  Next |  Last
Listings:
Just a few days ago, I saw a link pertaining to Wale's sneaker collection, and to be honest, I was blown away by just how many pairs of heat he has.

Now, my question is, how do celebrities like Wale get their kicks, particularly ones that are old releases such as sb's and such? Do they buy it when the shoes were first released or do celebrities have people that buy it online for them? Just curious.
Listings:
From my guess is that they have their stylist get em for them. Others might just recieve em as gifts. Or my personal favorite; going in yourself like a boss just as James Harden would in LA.

Click to show pictures
Listings:
they can buy whatever they want. money is no object to them.
Listings:
Yea, I know money is not a problem for them, but do they personally buy it off like ebay, niketalk, iss? I mean, I was just thinking how cool would it be to realize that you're shipping a pair of true blues to maybe kanye or something.
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
Doubt it, most likely stylist/pay someone to get them for them. Unless they enjoy finding them, and searching around I doubt they personally buy them.
Any London based sneakerheads inbox me!
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
They make accounts on Solecollector.com and search
+ T E A M J E S U S +
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Listings:
Their agents and managers hook them up.
@geen_lantern
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
Watch entourage!
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
mgeen:

More like stylists I'd think. Most celebrities probablly go to flight club, and all those other over priced boutiques. Buying oreo 6s for $320 swearing nobody has em.
Jet Life
Listings:
they either must have a deal with the shoe company so they just get them to walk around in to promote them or their stylists .. i really cant imagine Drake camping out for some Yeezy 2's . lets be real
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
Just a few days ago, I saw a link pertaining to Wale's sneaker collection, and to be honest, I was blown away by just how many pairs of heat he has. Now, my question is, how do celebrities like Wale get their kicks, particularly ones that are old releases such as sb's and such? Do they buy it when the shoes were first released or do celebrities have people that buy it online for them? Just curious.
From my guess is that they have their stylist get em for them. Others might just recieve em as gifts. Or my personal favorite; going in yourself like a boss just as James Harden would in LA. [img]http://i49.tinypic.com/sdpch2.jpg[/img]
they can buy whatever they want. money is no object to them.
Yea, I know money is not a problem for them, but do they personally buy it off like ebay, niketalk, iss? I mean, I was just thinking how cool would it be to realize that you're shipping a pair of true blues to maybe kanye or something.
Doubt it, most likely stylist/pay someone to get them for them. Unless they enjoy finding them, and searching around I doubt they personally buy them.
They make accounts on Solecollector.com and search
Watch entourage!
[quote="mgeen"]Their agents and managers hook them up.[/quote] [b]More like stylists I'd think. Most celebrities probablly go to flight club, and all those other over priced boutiques. Buying oreo 6s for $320 swearing nobody has em. [/b] :D
they either must have a deal with the shoe company so they just get them to walk around in to promote them or their stylists .. i really cant imagine Drake camping out for some Yeezy 2's . lets be real
Page 1 of 5
»5 4 3 2 1 «