X
X
Listings:
I am selling some thunders but i only recieve offers from 0 feedback people. there is this one guy im doing buisness with he has 33 posts and 1 feedback.

is their any thing i could do like start my asking price lower ?
lawd help me.
Selling -

Used Thunder IV 10.5 8/10 - 140 obo
Forum Mod
Listings:
Seeing as the Thunders recently dropped, maybe not many people are looking for them, or your price isn't meeting their standards. Also, why not do business with people without any feedback? I mean, that's like saying you hate every child out there even though we all were once kids. Even those with lots of positive feedback could be potential scammers; just saying.
anything is aNYthing
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Listings:
sneaker exchanged seems like a great idea just saying.. its only 20 dollars
Listings:
E.T.:
Seeing as the Thunders recently dropped, maybe not many people are looking for them, or your price isn't meeting their standards. Also, why not do business with people without any feedback? I mean, that's like saying you hate every child out there even though we all were once kids. Even those with lots of positive feedback could be potential scammers; just saying.

True. But kind of weird he had only 13 posts and has been here for couple months. Safety first right.
Selling -

Used Thunder IV 10.5 8/10 - 140 obo
Forum Mod
Listings:
Posts don't matter, either. Anyone could get those with ease. The guy's probably here to solely buy (no pun intended) and not sell. Just bear in mind that you shouldn't put your complete trust in a stranger, especially over the internet. Good luck selling those IVs.
anything is aNYthing
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
I am selling some thunders but i only recieve offers from 0 feedback people. there is this one guy im doing buisness with he has 33 posts and 1 feedback. is their any thing i could do like start my asking price lower ? lawd help me.
sneaker exchanged seems like a great idea just saying.. its only 20 dollars :up:
[quote="E.T."]Seeing as the Thunders recently dropped, maybe not many people are looking for them, or your price isn't meeting their standards. Also, why not do business with people without any feedback? I mean, that's like saying you hate every child out there even though we all were once kids. Even those with lots of positive feedback could be potential scammers; just saying.[/quote] True. But kind of weird he had only 13 posts and has been here for couple months. Safety first right.
Posts don't matter, either. Anyone could get those with ease. The guy's probably here to solely buy (no pun intended) and not sell. Just bear in mind that you shouldn't put your complete trust in a stranger, especially over the internet. Good luck selling those IVs. 8-)