Quantcast
X
X
Go to page: of 532 |   Previous  |  Next |  Last
In The Game
In The Game
Listings:
Does HOHNY still have alot of pairs of the UWR?
Wanted: LeBron VI MVP and Superman in DS condition in size 10 or 10.5
The Dreams
The Dreams
Listings:
Dark Mans X:

depends on the size.
Available for Private Price Checks and Pick Ups

TEAM KOBE

THE DREAMS
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
they need an HoH in The Bay. They should of built these at the same time or something. Hella shoes dropping and how they hell am i suppose to get them at retail. Making a trip to LA is not going to happen.lol
I FOAM FOR FOAMZZZZ!!!!!
Listings:
Everybody thinks a HOH should open in their town, it ain't gonna happen. If you want the shoes make the drive HOH is only good because of its limibility
Kicks Knowledgeable
Kicks Knowledgeable
Listings:
bandm:
Everybody thinks a HOH should open in their town, it ain't gonna happen. If you want the shoes make the drive HOH is only good because of its limibility

Well expect a few more opening up in a few months. From what I've heard 33 more HOH is expected to be opening across the country, a few HOH Stand Alone (HOHNY and HOHChi) locations and few HOH within a reg Footlocker(Bev Center). I see this helping the real collectors and hurt the resellers in a major way due to the fact a lot of collectors will have access to a HOH closer to home.
For The Love Of The Game
Team L.A.R.K.
Team L.A.R.K.
Listings:
They should open one HOH in Europe.
Now that would be sick.
So that we EU suckers get something nice 2.
EUROPA FAMILY

THE GREEN L.A.R.K.
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
got shoes?:
they need an HoH in The Bay. They should of built these at the same time or something. Hella shoes dropping and how they hell am i suppose to get them at retail. Making a trip to LA is not going to happen.lol

They should put it in Stonestown, 'cause that mall is mad boring IMO (probably 'cause there's nothing to buy, lol.)
BANNED
Listings:
thank god that there is a HOH around where i lived
thatsz how i got ma CDP11/12 pack
i heard that dey had over 400 pairs
now im waitin for da foams
TEAMAIRPLATANO
TEAMAIRPLATANO
TEAMAIRPLATANO
TEAMA IRPLATANO
TEAMAIRPLATANO
[/size][/align]
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
MJ23KB24LB23:
[quote:a76be5ac85="bandm"]Everybody thinks a HOH should open in their town, it ain't gonna happen. If you want the shoes make the drive HOH is only good because of its limibility

Well expect a few more opening up in a few months. From what I've heard 33 more HOH is expected to be opening across the country, a few HOH Stand Alone (HOHNY and HOHChi) locations and few HOH within a reg Footlocker(Bev Center). I see this helping the real collectors and hurt the resellers in a major way due to the fact a lot of collectors will have access to a HOH closer to home.[/quote:a76be5ac85]

Too bad once they open all those HOH stores, the HOH name will mean nothing anymore...Right now the shoes are exclusive to 3 stores, when they open 1 in every state the shoes are not exclusive anymore, they are just like every other wack GR that gets made...

CHECK MY LISTING FOR NIKE AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO "RAY ALLEN" SIZE 8.5 (WILL TRADE FOR ANOTHER SIZE)
SZ 10.5 INFRARED PACK FOR SALE
Click to show pictures

Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
MJ23KB24LB23:
"Sneak Peak"
Click to show pictures

those orange HBs are pretty fucking sick, even though they don't match my jersey haha
and those DW power maxes
130$ DS BRAZIL GERDALS!
CHECK LISTINGS!

Flickr
www.hellaastoops.tumblr.com
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
[quote:d8514069ef="Dark Mans X"]Does HOHNY still have alot of pairs of the UWR?[/quote:d8514069ef] depends on the size.
[quote:de2f5587c8="bandm"]Everybody thinks a HOH should open in their town, it ain't gonna happen. If you want the shoes make the drive HOH is only good because of its limibility[/quote:de2f5587c8] Well expect a few more opening up in a few months. From what I've heard 33 more HOH is expected to be opening across the country, a few HOH Stand Alone (HOHNY and HOHChi) locations and few HOH within a reg Footlocker(Bev Center). I see this helping the real collectors and hurt the resellers in a major way due to the fact a lot of collectors will have access to a HOH closer to home.
They should open one HOH in Europe. Now that would be sick. So that we EU suckers get something nice 2.
[quote:881b6bf6ee="got shoes?"]they need an HoH in The Bay. They should of built these at the same time or something. Hella shoes dropping and how they hell am i suppose to get them at retail. Making a trip to LA is not going to happen.lol[/quote:881b6bf6ee] They should put it in Stonestown, 'cause that mall is mad boring IMO (probably 'cause there's nothing to buy, lol.)
thank god that there is a HOH around where i lived thatsz how i got ma CDP11/12 pack i heard that dey had over 400 pairs now im waitin for da foams
[quote:a76be5ac85="MJ23KB24LB23"][quote:a76be5ac85="bandm"]Everybody thinks a HOH should open in their town, it ain't gonna happen. If you want the shoes make the drive HOH is only good because of its limibility[/quote:a76be5ac85] Well expect a few more opening up in a few months. From what I've heard 33 more HOH is expected to be opening across the country, a few HOH Stand Alone (HOHNY and HOHChi) locations and few HOH within a reg Footlocker(Bev Center). I see this helping the real collectors and hurt the resellers in a major way due to the fact a lot of collectors will have access to a HOH closer to home.[/quote:a76be5ac85] Too bad once they open all those HOH stores, the HOH name will mean nothing anymore...Right now the shoes are exclusive to 3 stores, when they open 1 in every state the shoes are not exclusive anymore, they are just like every other wack GR that gets made...
[quote:a16ec1cc09="MJ23KB24LB23"]"Sneak Peak" [url]http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/oo187/MJ23KB24LB23/IMG_0687.jpg[/url][/quote:a16ec1cc09] those orange HBs are pretty fucking sick, even though they don't match my jersey haha and those DW power maxes :lol:
Page 9 of 532