X
X
Go to page: of 532 |   Previous  |  Next |  Last
Kicks Knowledgeable
Kicks Knowledgeable
Listings:
KampoutKid:
To the reader(s) from Jordan Brand and/or Footlocker Corporate. When I voiced my desire for another Jordan P.E. I apologize for not elaborating. Team Jordans are not whats popping in the streets.

Thank You.

Nike doesn't make any money releasing PEs at HOH. Producing 240 pairs of anything is to just create a Buzz not to make money, for Nike to make any kind of money 3000 pairs or more has to be produced, the only side that Banks in is Footlocker. For example the Ray Allen Jordan 2.5 was to create a little Buzz on the Jordan 2.5 Shoe, yeah I know we all agree the Jordan 2.5 looks : ...If you notice Nike only release PEs in styles that they needs the help to push like "Nike Powermax, Nike Bluechips, Nike Max Bizness etc". So releasing a PE in shoe that's already doing well in stores like the Jordan XX3s or a Nike Hyperdunk would just defeat the goal.

Make Sense ???
For The Love Of The Game
BANNED
Listings:
VIII P.E.'s were sold in February 7 weeks after the last General Release...
Footage of me getting styled on in my WWW link
Kicks Knowledgeable
Kicks Knowledgeable
Listings:
"Sneak Peak"
Click to show pictures
For The Love Of The Game
Admin
Listings:
^Which HOH is that one at?
Fraud / Fakes / Feedback Disputes? Please open a ticket
http://solecollector.com/Contact-Us/

Twitter / YouTube / Instagram
@MJO23DAN
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
MJO23DAN:

yea what hoh is that they have the shoes im NEEDING!
|Hoosier Nation|Oregon Ducks|
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
i think i know who that is
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
MJO23DAN:

that is HOHNY...

CHECK MY LISTING FOR NIKE AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO "RAY ALLEN" SIZE 8.5 (WILL TRADE FOR ANOTHER SIZE)
SZ 10.5 INFRARED PACK FOR SALE
Click to show pictures

Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
from how long ago
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
not sure exactly but that wall still looks that way so couldnt be that long ago...

CHECK MY LISTING FOR NIKE AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO "RAY ALLEN" SIZE 8.5 (WILL TRADE FOR ANOTHER SIZE)
SZ 10.5 INFRARED PACK FOR SALE
Click to show pictures

BANNED
Listings:
i want to go to the one in new york
i've walked by it once but never been inside!
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
[quote:08c7fd1c43="KampoutKid"]To the reader(s) from Jordan Brand and/or Footlocker Corporate. When I voiced my desire for another Jordan P.E. I apologize for not elaborating. Team Jordans are not whats popping in the streets. Thank You.[/quote:08c7fd1c43] Nike doesn't make any money releasing PEs at HOH. Producing 240 pairs of anything is to just create a Buzz not to make money, for Nike to make any kind of money 3000 pairs or more has to be produced, the only side that Banks in is Footlocker. For example the Ray Allen Jordan 2.5 was to create a little Buzz on the Jordan 2.5 Shoe, yeah I know we all agree the Jordan 2.5 looks :x: ...If you notice Nike only release PEs in styles that they needs the help to push like "Nike Powermax, Nike Bluechips, Nike Max Bizness etc". So releasing a PE in shoe that's already doing well in stores like the Jordan XX3s or a Nike Hyperdunk would just defeat the goal. Make Sense :up: ???
VIII P.E.'s were sold in February 7 weeks after the last General Release...
"Sneak Peak" [img:b8bfc777ac]http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/oo187/MJ23KB24LB23/IMG_0687.jpg[/img:b8bfc777ac]
[quote:dbd86e9ec4="MJO23DAN"]^Which HOH is that one at?[/quote:dbd86e9ec4] yea what hoh is that they have the shoes im NEEDING!
i think i know who that is
[quote:d506188cd8="MJO23DAN"]^Which HOH is that one at?[/quote:d506188cd8] that is HOHNY...
from how long ago
not sure exactly but that wall still looks that way so couldnt be that long ago...
i want to go to the one in new york i've walked by it once but never been inside!
Page 5 of 532