X
X
Go to page: of 532 |   Previous  |  Next |  Last
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
K1J:
[quote:55a217d669="pilzzberydougboy"]Anyone knows if HOHNY still has fire red spizikes?

just call up there and ask them.

also will HOH(NY/LA) do phone orders?[/quote:55a217d669]

just call up and ask them
nah but they don't do phone orders
http://solecollector.com/Sneakers/Marketplace/328381/supreme-cdg-ii-navy-camo-tee1/

The Dreams
The Dreams
Listings:
I know HOHNY don't do phone orders. I called them a while back.
TEAMLAKERS
Member #32

Variety of Nike Shoes FOR SALE. CLICK HERE

DS Size 9 Kobe VII Cloaks FS or Trade for DS Size 9 Kobe VII Galaxy.
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
those melo's are looking pretty good
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
trbo823:

i couldn't imagine how hectic it would be with all those limited releases and trying to do phone orders
http://solecollector.com/Sneakers/Marketplace/328381/supreme-cdg-ii-navy-camo-tee1/

Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
haha thats true i didnt think bout that, i just need sumthing from there thats been there awhile, just gotta wait till next week when my connect gets back there.
|Hoosier Nation|Oregon Ducks|
Listings:
the house of hoops has the PE shoes too?
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
pilzzberydougboy:
Anyone knows if HOHNY still has fire red spizikes?

yes, couple sizes available when i left yesterday...

CHECK MY LISTING FOR NIKE AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO "RAY ALLEN" SIZE 8.5 (WILL TRADE FOR ANOTHER SIZE)
SZ 10.5 INFRARED PACK FOR SALE
Click to show pictures

Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
*yawns* no new info ?
trbo823:
[quote:b577b0e94a="kevinlovee"]CHYEA. go Celtics. nobody thought they could do it damn but Laker could of had a chance but during the 2nd quarter shaq o neil messed up so bad.

WTF are you talking about? At least know what the hell you talking about if you gonna post whore [/quote:b577b0e94a]
Wondertwins:
[quote:b577b0e94a="Air Jordan IX"]
god damn those are nice to bad your gonna get banned at iss policys

after 24 pages of tits, you DO NOT realize that you can post tits? lulz[/quote:b577b0e94a]
x Infinity
Team L.A.R.K.
Team L.A.R.K.
Listings:
I wouldn't mind a HoH location in SF. I think we have enough deserving shoeheads.
**Team L.A.R.K.** - ^^White L.A.R.K.^^

TRADES WANTED for DEADSTOCK ONLY SB's, Kobe(9), Lebron, Jordan XX9 Team Orange - size 9.5
BANNED
Listings:
To the reader(s) from Jordan Brand and/or Footlocker Corporate. When I voiced my desire for another Jordan P.E. I apologize for not elaborating. Team Jordans are not whats popping in the streets.

Thank You.
Footage of me getting styled on in my WWW link
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
[quote:55a217d669="K1J"][quote:55a217d669="pilzzberydougboy"]Anyone knows if HOHNY still has fire red spizikes?[/quote:55a217d669] just call up there and ask them. also will HOH(NY/LA) do phone orders?[/quote:55a217d669] just call up and ask them :lol: nah but they don't do phone orders
those melo's are looking pretty good
[quote:3f4b6dc991="trbo823"]I know HOHNY don't do phone orders. I called them a while back.[/quote:3f4b6dc991] i couldn't imagine how hectic it would be with all those limited releases and trying to do phone orders :lol:
haha thats true i didnt think bout that, i just need sumthing from there thats been there awhile, just gotta wait till next week when my connect gets back there.
the house of hoops has the PE shoes too?
[quote:5336169868="pilzzberydougboy"]Anyone knows if HOHNY still has fire red spizikes?[/quote:5336169868] yes, couple sizes available when i left yesterday...
*yawns* no new info ?
I wouldn't mind a HoH location in SF. I think we have enough deserving shoeheads.
To the reader(s) from Jordan Brand and/or Footlocker Corporate. When I voiced my desire for another Jordan P.E. I apologize for not elaborating. Team Jordans are not whats popping in the streets. Thank You.
Page 4 of 532