Quantcast
X
X
Go to page: of 532 |   Previous  |  Next |  Last
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Listings:
this might be a dumb question but... say HOH is havinga big release day... do they shut the store down for only folks buying thoes shoes... or can other shoppers walk in browse and maybe pick up some stuff....
WHAT I NEEDsz 9 9.5 in foam/LBJ....
LBJ DUNKMAN II, III, IV,VII MVP X, CORKS
YEEZY2, MAGS
AJ LASER IV Blk

MY COLLECTION, QUANTITY & QUALITY 275+

OIS SUPPORT THOSE DEPLOYED
Listings:
anybody heard any updates regarding the Htown HOH? Last I heard it was scheduled to open in March. Is that still true?
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
Any information on that RUMORED Las Vegas HoH?
SUPERSTARS***

Suite160
Footwear Federation
Footwear Federation
Listings:
LUV_NESS:
this might be a dumb question but... say HOH is havinga big release day... do they shut the store down for only folks buying thoes shoes... or can other shoppers walk in browse and maybe pick up some stuff....

They usually open up early in NY...6am most of the time....5 people in at a time. Other than that they open at regular hours and all are welcomed.

icebox:
anybody heard any updates regarding the Htown HOH? Last I heard it was scheduled to open in March. Is that still true?

As long as the economy is screaming recession, there is no telling!

billdog:

Supposed to be a pop up shop in Phoenix first for All Star....stay tuned! There could be some fire there!!!!
Asphalt Phenoms of New York City: the Lost Years

Trying to be the Reginald F Lewis of the feets game...

"Like Eric B. for Pres...RESPECT ME IN THIS B#%@$!!!"

VP OF THE FOOTWEAR FEDERATION
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
im in phoenix so keep me posted
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
T.u.L_09:
[quote:3e47cac486="got shoes?"]they need an HoH in The Bay. They should of built these at the same time or something. Hella shoes dropping and how they hell am i suppose to get them at retail. Making a trip to LA is not going to happen.lol

They should put it in Stonestown, 'cause that mall is mad boring IMO (probably 'cause there's nothing to buy, lol.)[/quote:3e47cac486]
Well if they do put one somewhere out here SF is the best spot right know, but no fuckin Stonestown. The Mall is a$$. Used to go there between breaks for school.
I FOAM FOR FOAMZZZZ!!!!!
Kicks Knowledgeable
Kicks Knowledgeable
Listings:
billdog:

Vegas? No sir not anytime soon, its altready been confirmed the next spot to open up is in Houston and will open up in march, and the Vegas HOH are rumors.
''If you want it you can get it for the rest of your life''
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
Love Aint Live:
[quote:cfb5b2358b="billdog"]Any information on that RUMORED Las Vegas HoH?

Vegas? No sir not anytime soon, its altready been confirmed the next spot to open up is in Houston and will open up in march, and the Vegas HOH are rumors.[/quote:cfb5b2358b]

That's what I fugered. I disgussed it with my local heads in the Vegas thread. They all said the same thing. Just rumors.
I know a HoH would do very well here though. Oh well.
SUPERSTARS***

Suite160
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
just wondering is HOH doing anymore Ray allen pes
The Few The Proud

Check my sig
http://www.solecollector.com/forums/mp_search.php?search_name=marinecorps25

I got a NIKE CONNECT. Anything you need shipped right to you. No middle man. Hit me Up ISS
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
LUV_NESS:

They open the store early so that all of the people who waited the night before can get the shoes.
Check my website: Importzrevolution.com

SOLE CAL GROUP member 003
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
[quote:cbc3ae42bb="LUV_NESS"]this might be a dumb question but... say HOH is havinga big release day... do they shut the store down for only folks buying thoes shoes... or can other shoppers walk in browse and maybe pick up some stuff....[/quote:cbc3ae42bb] They usually open up early in NY...6am most of the time....5 people in at a time. Other than that they open at regular hours and all are welcomed. [quote:cbc3ae42bb="icebox"]anybody heard any updates regarding the Htown HOH? Last I heard it was scheduled to open in March. Is that still true?[/quote:cbc3ae42bb] As long as the economy is screaming recession, there is no telling! [quote:cbc3ae42bb="billdog"]Any information on that RUMORED Las Vegas HoH?[/quote:cbc3ae42bb] Supposed to be a pop up shop in Phoenix first for All Star....stay tuned! There could be some fire there!!!!
im in phoenix so keep me posted
[quote:3e47cac486="T.u.L_09"][quote:3e47cac486="got shoes?"]they need an HoH in The Bay. They should of built these at the same time or something. Hella shoes dropping and how they hell am i suppose to get them at retail. Making a trip to LA is not going to happen.lol[/quote:3e47cac486] They should put it in Stonestown, 'cause that mall is mad boring IMO (probably 'cause there's nothing to buy, lol.)[/quote:3e47cac486] Well if they do put one somewhere out here SF is the best spot right know, but no fuckin Stonestown. The Mall is a$$. Used to go there between breaks for school.
[quote:ca2e9fe80d="billdog"]Any information on that RUMORED Las Vegas HoH?[/quote:ca2e9fe80d] Vegas? No sir not anytime soon, its altready been confirmed the next spot to open up is in Houston and will open up in march, and the Vegas HOH are rumors.
[quote:cfb5b2358b="Love Aint Live"][quote:cfb5b2358b="billdog"]Any information on that RUMORED Las Vegas HoH?[/quote:cfb5b2358b] Vegas? No sir not anytime soon, its altready been confirmed the next spot to open up is in Houston and will open up in march, and the Vegas HOH are rumors.[/quote:cfb5b2358b] That's what I fugered. I disgussed it with my local heads in the Vegas thread. They all said the same thing. Just rumors. I know a HoH would do very well here though. Oh well.
just wondering is HOH doing anymore Ray allen pes
[quote:cf26d96863="LUV_NESS"]this might be a dumb question but... say HOH is havinga big release day... do they shut the store down for only folks buying thoes shoes... or can other shoppers walk in browse and maybe pick up some stuff....[/quote:cf26d96863] They open the store early so that all of the people who waited the night before can get the shoes.
Page 10 of 532