X
X
Go to page: of 15 |   |  Next |  Last
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Listings:
ok so i need help picking up girls, i have shoes, cloths, the look and everything, but i don't know how to talk to girls any help please?
Click to show pictures
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
introduce ur self n start a convo duh thats how people meet eachother
name is holly.
female.
The Wanderlust
The Wanderlust
Listings:
Open your mouth and talk to da hoes.
dijjj
Forum Ruler
Forum Ruler
Listings:
ops: i have this problem to op
IG:From0twohero
FOR SALE:
Used Air Jordan 5 Laser sz9.5 350$
Used Air Jordan 3 Doernbecher 2K13 sz10 500$
Used Nike Sb Janoski Sport Red sz9.5 125$
DS Nike Zoom Kobe Venomenon 4 sz10 100$
2012 Funniest Member Of The Year
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
go up to her say you have pretty eyes, blow me.
you're looking at a two-time top ten ranked sole id poster

if you think customs are fake, then are NikeID's fake?

there are only around 14 Jordans you can rock but you can almost NEVER go wrong with a pair of NIKES

high tops and ankle straps, baby!
Forum Mod
Listings:
For the most part, you need to start developing that confidence. Some girls strongly like that in guys, so once you've got that down, you can get almost any chick.

It depends on the girl, but she probably won't care about your shoes and whatnot. Just approach her at the right moment, strike a small conversation and go from there. If the first encounter goes astray, try again, and again and again for more experience. It helps if you know what you're doing.
anything is aNYthing
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
show them your dick.. it doesn't work everytime.. but when it does, it's worth it..

ellemenohpee:
I can say, without hesitation, that my last bowel movement is a more valuable member of society than you will ever be.

team trina's mom.. team skateheads.. team janoski.. team busenitz.. mugiwara no kaizoku.. team naruto.. team bleach sucks.. team #based.. team deadpool.. fuck your kr3w.. team +jesus+..
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
we all one
Last edited on 15th September 2011 20:06 edited 2 times in total
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
Stuntman753:

works EVERY TIME
Forum Mod
Listings:
develop a f it attitude and thats all the confidence you need if she gets rude just lean on her and move on to the next one but most of the time if you come off as a gentlemen they respect you
Thaspotlessmind.tumblr.com
Instagram:ShadSolo

OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
ok so i need help picking up girls, i have shoes, cloths, the look and everything, but i don't know how to talk to girls any help please?
introduce ur self n start a convo duh thats how people meet eachother
Open your mouth and talk to da hoes.
:smh: :oops: :cry:i have this problem to op
For the most part, you need to start developing that confidence. Some girls strongly like that in guys, so once you've got that down, you can get almost any chick. It depends on the girl, but she probably won't care about your shoes and whatnot. Just approach her at the right moment, strike a small conversation and go from there. If the first encounter goes astray, try again, and again and again for more experience. It helps if you know what you're doing.
show them your dick.. it doesn't work everytime.. but when it does, it's worth it..
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZlZryEKdXE&feature=channel_video_title[/youtube]
[quote="Stuntman753"]go up to her say you have pretty eyes, blow me.[/quote] works EVERY TIME :up:
develop a f it attitude and thats all the confidence you need if she gets rude just lean on her and move on to the next one but most of the time if you come off as a gentlemen they respect you
Page 1 of 15
Last»10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 «