X
X
Go to page: of 12 |   Previous  |  Next |  Last
Listings:
get a good expenisve shirt and throw a pic up with the reciept and gift box !
Listings:
I would go for the LV belt. Their design trademark is the one which makes it special from all of the other brands out there.
Listings:
wtf i'd rather drop an extra couple hundred for an Hermes Belt that's real quality right there, but there is a FAT waiting list to get one T_T im at like 500 something
Forum Mob / M.W.M.
Forum Mob / M.W.M.
Listings:
gucci shades can be had for the low on amazon.com. just make sure to research the vendor and make sure they're legit
TEAM LEAF CRUSH
My Photostream, Collection, & Kicks For Sale:
http://www.allaboutanthony.com/sneakers/
Listings:
I like the Monogram belts for guys and the scarf to go with it
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
get a good expenisve shirt and throw a pic up with the reciept and gift box !
I would go for the LV belt. Their design trademark is the one which makes it special from all of the other brands out there.
wtf i'd rather drop an extra couple hundred for an Hermes Belt that's real quality right there, but there is a FAT waiting list to get one T_T im at like 500 something
gucci shades can be had for the low on amazon.com. just make sure to research the vendor and make sure they're legit
I like the Monogram belts for guys and the scarf to go with it
THAT'S IT [quote="KaYo95"][quote="gedsetg35"]None. Everyone has them. Most are fake too[/quote] Yup.[/quote]
belt, bracelet, lv beanie
[quote="gedsetg35"]None. Everyone has them. Most are fake too[/quote] QUITE AGREE :up:
[quote="gedsetg35"]None. Everyone has them. Most are fake too[/quote] yeah, :up:
[quote="HellaKush"][img]http://www.c2coffer.com/data/pic/20110418/source_img/_S_1303086708556.jpg[/img] Dopest Bag :up:[/quote] :up:
Page 8 of 12