X
X
Go to page: of 187 |   Previous  |  Next |  Last
In The Game
In The Game
Listings:
Picked up the green dunks over the phone thru footlocker. Too bad they didnt have my size left, i got stuck getting a 10.5. Hopefully I can trade for a 9.5-10. But still super excited. Congrats to everyone that grabbed them
(PAGE 85 SOLECOLLECTOR 17)
Listings:
I was sure NDC was gonna crash. The way these releases have been going, i didn't think i'd get a pair. Fast internet, quick fingers, and a little luck was all i needed I guess. congrats to all who got a pair. These shoes are insane.
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Listings:
@Matte

Indeed they are. This was def a sleeper release.
SELLING:

45 pairs of Air Force One's in a size 9.5
Rabbits, Mr Cartoon Livestrong's, Camo V techs, Scarface's, Brown Camos, Jones Beaches, Hamptons YOTD 1 & 2's, Lots of Two-Tone Colorways and Much much more!! PM ME!!

I'm always looking for Size 10 Adidas Superstars and Campuses. PLEASE PM me if you are selling ANY of these. Worst that can happen is that I say no thank you right? Best case scenario is I buy your kicks!!!
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Listings:
WhenIRockTheBeat:
@Matte

Indeed they are. This was def a sleeper release.

snagged a pair as well. my first pair of Dunks. had to change it up a bit from all the jordans lately. they look great - wish i could find an on feet video/pic.
In The Game
In The Game
Listings:
just ordered the gold/orange pair from footlocker.com, wish I could of got the green pair though
Listings:
FYI... http://www.crookedtongues.com/ still has some limited sizes available in Khaki and Gold color-ways. It's about $119 USD after the conversion.
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Listings:
Switched the swooshes to see how it looks. Really like the grey swoosh on the blue one

Click to show pictures
aka ceewok
WTB SZ 8.5-10
[ ] Pro B Lightning
[ ] Bacon DQM am90
[b:8d3d687d0e]
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Listings:

Got the all star galaxy blue Dunks very fresh def a come up. Got a size 12 and its bigger than usual. Might go back to the HOH and see if I can exchange should have just tried them on in store.
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Listings:
Any of you guys getting any of the NCAA Tourney Dunks? I want those blues so bad.
Click to show pictures
SELLING:

45 pairs of Air Force One's in a size 9.5
Rabbits, Mr Cartoon Livestrong's, Camo V techs, Scarface's, Brown Camos, Jones Beaches, Hamptons YOTD 1 & 2's, Lots of Two-Tone Colorways and Much much more!! PM ME!!

I'm always looking for Size 10 Adidas Superstars and Campuses. PLEASE PM me if you are selling ANY of these. Worst that can happen is that I say no thank you right? Best case scenario is I buy your kicks!!!
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
Nice pick ups y'all! Got these in today.

Click to show pictures
JayMosEnvied®
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
Picked up the green dunks over the phone thru footlocker. Too bad they didnt have my size left, i got stuck getting a 10.5. Hopefully I can trade for a 9.5-10. But still super excited. Congrats to everyone that grabbed them
I was sure NDC was gonna crash. The way these releases have been going, i didn't think i'd get a pair. Fast internet, quick fingers, and a little luck was all i needed I guess. congrats to all who got a pair. These shoes are insane.
@Matte Indeed they are. This was def a sleeper release.
[quote="WhenIRockTheBeat"]@Matte Indeed they are. This was def a sleeper release.[/quote] snagged a pair as well. my first pair of Dunks. had to change it up a bit from all the jordans lately. they look great - wish i could find an on feet video/pic.
just ordered the gold/orange pair from footlocker.com, wish I could of got the green pair though
FYI... http://www.crookedtongues.com/ still has some limited sizes available in Khaki and Gold color-ways. It's about $119 USD after the conversion.
Switched the swooshes to see how it looks. Really like the grey swoosh on the blue one [img]http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/odirtyviet/Shoes/IMG_8985.jpg[/img]
Got the all star galaxy blue Dunks very fresh def a come up. Got a size 12 and its bigger than usual. Might go back to the HOH and see if I can exchange should have just tried them on in store.
Any of you guys getting any of the NCAA Tourney Dunks? I want those blues so bad. [img]http://www.eukicks.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Sp12_NSW_BB_Footwear_11336_7553.jpg[/img]
Nice pick ups y'all! Got these in today. [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v720/JayMosEnvied/7c5d22cb.jpg[/IMG]
Page 142 of 187