X
X
Go to page: of 187 |   Previous  |  Next |  Last
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
Can someone please answer my question on the last page...
Kicks Knowledgeable
Kicks Knowledgeable
Listings:
BronxTigeraso:

well i wear a 9.5 and these fit me straight
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Listings:
GOT THE GREEN ONES!! Sold out in 6 min. Luckily everyone was going for the Flights.
SELLING:

45 pairs of Air Force One's in a size 9.5
Rabbits, Mr Cartoon Livestrong's, Camo V techs, Scarface's, Brown Camos, Jones Beaches, Hamptons YOTD 1 & 2's, Lots of Two-Tone Colorways and Much much more!! PM ME!!

I'm always looking for Size 10 Adidas Superstars and Campuses. PLEASE PM me if you are selling ANY of these. Worst that can happen is that I say no thank you right? Best case scenario is I buy your kicks!!!
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
Didnt get any..and I was at checkout asap. Shit is fucking bull. I'm beyond pissed off.
Listings:
call eastbay...they have them
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Listings:
Got the Green ones and the Blue ones on NDC, these are dope!!
Selling a ton of my collection for reasonable prices. Jordan's and Lebron's decent prices. Sizes 8.5-11. Check my listings, adding new sneakers everyday til they're gone.
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
kjeon23:

Thank you so much! Just copped the Brown/Gold colorway in my size!!
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Listings:
Thanks for the eastbay tip!! I called and was able to get the gold ones... now I have all three in size 10.5 (my size!!)
Selling a ton of my collection for reasonable prices. Jordan's and Lebron's decent prices. Sizes 8.5-11. Check my listings, adding new sneakers everyday til they're gone.
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
Awesome bro! Just wanna know. Have you got your confirmation email yet from East Bay? I still havent got mine..
Listings:
i got my confirmation at 12:01 from eastbay
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
[quote="BronxTigeraso"]Can someone please answer my question on the last page...[/quote] well i wear a 9.5 and these fit me straight
GOT THE GREEN ONES!! Sold out in 6 min. Luckily everyone was going for the Flights.
Didnt get any..and I was at checkout asap. Shit is fucking bull. I'm beyond pissed off.
Got the Green ones and the Blue ones on NDC, these are dope!!
[quote="kjeon23"]call eastbay...they have them[/quote] Thank you so much! Just copped the Brown/Gold colorway in my size!!
Thanks for the eastbay tip!! I called and was able to get the gold ones... now I have all three in size 10.5 (my size!!) :D
Awesome bro! Just wanna know. Have you got your confirmation email yet from East Bay? I still havent got mine..
i got my confirmation at 12:01 from eastbay
Page 141 of 187