X
X
Go to page: of 7 |   |  Next |  Last
Forum Mod
Listings:
Ever wondered what they're all about?

For example,

I just now had a dream that had this girl I was interested in before, but it's weird because the dream wasn't really about her but was mostly focused on her the entire time. The dream itself was dumb, consisting of a bus ride to some school to perform a live show while singing there like it's Glee on Magic School Bus. Anyway, I still see her around but I haven't been thinking about this person, although some things were accurate because they were on my mind prior to falling asleep. I've always gotten these random dreams, but still.

Discuss your dreams if you can remember 'em, or your thoughts on this matter. Or how mindblowing Inception is.
anything is aNYthing
Last edited on 6th January 2013 12:53 edited 2 times in total
Listings:
When I dream about smoking weed, I always get super duper high and it feels pretty real haha its like free weed...swag
i hate school
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
It's truly something to wonder about... You create dreams lasting days but you only sleep for a couple of hours.
There's no nobility in poverty. I've been a poor man, and I've been a rich man. And I choose rich every f**king time.
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
joepro513:
When I dream about smoking weed, I always get super duper high and it feels pretty real haha its like free weed...swag

high on
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
E.T.:
Ever wondered what they're all about?

For example,

I just now had a dream that had this girl I was interested in before, but it's weird because the dream wasn't really about her but was mostly focused on her the entire time. The dream itself was dumb, consisting of a bus ride to some school to perform a live show while singing there like it's Glee on Magic School Bus. Anyway, I still see her around but I haven't been thinking about this person although some things were accurate because they were on my mind prior to falling asleep. I've always gotten these random dreams, but still.

Discuss your dreams if you can remember 'em, or your thoughts on this matter. Or how mindblowing Inception is.

http://www.omgfunnypictures.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-o-matic/cache/20110107/98191_political-pictures-cocaine-is-a-hell-of-a-drug.jpg

Listings:
had mad wet dreams
Avy Inc.
Avy Inc.
Listings:
I never remember my dreams.

bedorf1:
i love watching all the ghetto girls in their team jordans stare at my heat.

Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
Dreams are weird.
I had a naughty dream bout a girl I hadn't seen/talked to in about a year.
She's pretty fine so nothing to complain about tho

I've also had some amazingly beautiful dreams.
Like riding on a school bus with all my best friends in San Francisco as the city is being torn down by a tsunami/flood
we all one
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
RI_VNDS:

me too, i used to remember them vividly when I was younger...now if you don't ask me what I dreamt the minute I wake up, I forget in like 5 mins
My beats

www.soundcloud.com/mk88
Admin / Tech Junkies
Admin / Tech Junkies
Listings:
I don't remember most of my dreams. But my most memorable one was defiantly weird as hell.

Me, my little brother, and my father (who I haven't seen in years) were in an abandoned factory. Freddy Cruger was chasing us, but we had guns for some reason. So we finally got cornered in this big room, and we opened fire on him. We killed him, then the SWAT team came in and took us out...

Hi, my name is Tyler and I'm an alcoholic.
Tech Junkies x AVYinc.
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
Ever wondered what they're all about? For example, I just now had a dream that had this girl I was interested in before, but it's weird because the dream wasn't really [i]about[/i] her but was mostly focused on her the entire time. The dream itself was dumb, consisting of a bus ride to some school to perform a live show while singing there like it's [i]Glee[/i] on [i]Magic School Bus[/i]. Anyway, I still see her around but I haven't been thinking about this person, although some things were accurate because they were on my mind prior to falling asleep. I've always gotten these random dreams, but still. Discuss your dreams if you can remember 'em, or your thoughts on this matter. Or how mindblowing [i]Inception[/i] is.
It's truly something to wonder about... You create dreams lasting days but you only sleep for a couple of hours.
[quote="joepro513"]When I dream about smoking weed, I always get super duper high and it feels pretty real haha its like free weed...swag[/quote] high on :smh:
[quote="E.T."]Ever wondered what they're all about? For example, I just now had a dream that had this girl I was interested in before, but it's weird because the dream wasn't really [i]about[/i] her but was mostly focused on her the entire time. The dream itself was dumb, consisting of a bus ride to some school to perform a live show while singing there like it's Glee on Magic School Bus. Anyway, I still see her around but I haven't been thinking about this person although some things were accurate because they were on my mind prior to falling asleep. I've always gotten these random dreams, but still. Discuss your dreams if you can remember 'em, or your thoughts on this matter. Or how mindblowing Inception is.[/quote] http://www.omgfunnypictures.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-o-matic/cache/20110107/98191_political-pictures-cocaine-is-a-hell-of-a-drug.jpg
had mad wet dreams
Dreams are weird. I had a naughty dream bout a girl I hadn't seen/talked to in about a year. She's pretty fine so nothing to complain about tho :up: I've also had some amazingly beautiful dreams. Like riding on a school bus with all my best friends in San Francisco as the city is being torn down by a tsunami/flood
[quote="RI_VNDS"]I never remember my dreams.[/quote] me too, i used to remember them vividly when I was younger...now if you don't ask me what I dreamt the minute I wake up, I forget in like 5 mins
I don't remember most of my dreams. But my most memorable one was defiantly weird as hell. Me, my little brother, and my father (who I haven't seen in years) were in an abandoned factory. Freddy Cruger was chasing us, but we had guns for some reason. So we finally got cornered in this big room, and we opened fire on him. We killed him, then the SWAT team came in and took us out...
Page 1 of 7
»7 6 5 4 3 2 1 «