X
X
Go to page: of 13 |   Previous  |  Next |  Last
Listings:
i agree with all that has been said
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
Everything change as time passes. I do agree though, ever since the concord release, seems like the sneaker game have been on the media a lot. It might lead to people turning into sneaker enthusiast as well.
Click here: http://solecollector.com/Sneakers/Marketplace/?U=renzyrocks&I=162292&/
Listings:
not at all
Size 10 J's Let Me KNo
Mod Mob
Listings:
Not really. It's like this every year around back to school, Christmas shopping November-December, then again during tax season Febuary-April. Resellers will lose $$ soon, we'll all be able to get decent deals soon.
SELL ME YOUR DS Jordan's & Kobe's!!

MARKETPLACE & FORUM MOD

IG: Sam_GGG
Listings:
Anyone else feel like JB is killing the re-sale game as well? At least for retro Jordans? I mean, with the prices going up and the quality going down and all. I feel as though the shoes aren't what they used to be. Getting closer and closer to knock offs than quality basketball shoes.
Once upon a time I gave a fuck, so, I had to stop.
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
Na..I think it's a coincidence that people start collecting around the time the concords released ..but people have to start somewhere I guess
I L-O-V-E Lauren London aka NewNew! :
Listings:
The concords DID change the sneaker game, but not by itself. The galaxys also played a role in helping. When the news showed people how crazy people get over sneakers it opened the eyes of resellers and banwagoners. Especially since this all happened in a period of 3 months.Resellers feel that they can get any retro or sought after sneaker and feel that they will make a great profit. Banwagoners only heard "Jordan Retro" and "Foamposite" they dont know colorways. That is why every single colorway sells out on shelves. That applies to both the GR released and some of the ugliest CWs.
Perfect example is the CHI X's. Look how quick those disappeaered from shelves. Look at the price people are selling them for. Lastly, look at all of the people who regret or dont even know why the hell they bought them.
The game has changed. I feel that it will be a while until it gets back to how it used to be in the early 2000's
THE HYPE IS REAL

Spring/Summer 2012 Cops:
[ ] Cement IV
[x] Playoff XII
[x] Wht/red XI Low
[ ] Military IV
[ ] Obsidian XII
[ ] Olympic VI
[ ] Olympic VII
[ ] Fire red IV
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
Yeah...
For Sale

Air Jordan 1 Chicago Size 9.5
Air Jordan 5 Grape Size 9

PM Me Offers
Listings:
Its all Jordan + Nike fault if they did like one or two re-stocks of them no one would kill someone for a pair and they wouldn't be on online for like 500 bucks
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
yes, i think the wc 4 release wouldnt have been nearly as bad if the concords didnt come out
Flame Society | Team Wearabilty
http://solecollector.com/forums/My-small-collection/75:4:1129593/
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
i agree with all that has been said
Everything change as time passes. I do agree though, ever since the concord release, seems like the sneaker game have been on the media a lot. It might lead to people turning into sneaker enthusiast as well.
not at all
Not really. It's like this every year around back to school, Christmas shopping November-December, then again during tax season Febuary-April. Resellers will lose $$ soon, we'll all be able to get decent deals soon.
Anyone else feel like JB is killing the re-sale game as well? At least for retro Jordans? I mean, with the prices going up and the quality going down and all. I feel as though the shoes aren't what they used to be. Getting closer and closer to knock offs than quality basketball shoes.
Na..I think it's a coincidence that people start collecting around the time the concords released ..but people have to start somewhere I guess
The concords DID change the sneaker game, but not by itself. The galaxys also played a role in helping. When the news showed people how crazy people get over sneakers it opened the eyes of resellers and banwagoners. Especially since this all happened in a period of 3 months.Resellers feel that they can get any retro or sought after sneaker and feel that they will make a great profit. Banwagoners only heard "Jordan Retro" and "Foamposite" they dont know colorways. That is why every single colorway sells out on shelves. That applies to both the GR released and some of the ugliest CWs. Perfect example is the CHI X's. Look how quick those disappeaered from shelves. Look at the price people are selling them for. Lastly, look at all of the people who regret or dont even know why the hell they bought them. The game has changed. I feel that it will be a while until it gets back to how it used to be in the early 2000's
Yeah...
Its all Jordan + Nike fault if they did like one or two re-stocks of them no one would kill someone for a pair and they wouldn't be on online for like 500 bucks
yes, i think the wc 4 release wouldnt have been nearly as bad if the concords didnt come out
Page 4 of 13