X
X
Go to page: of 13 |   Previous  |  Next |  Last
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
the concords didnt change the game... i was able to get a pair of them shits easy... what changed the game wer the galaxy foams shit was madness out in florida and everywer... luckily i was able to get a pair of them suckers too...
THIS IS MY COLLECTION: http://solecollector.com/forums/KICK-FITTED-MONEY-COLLECTION-DOERNBECHER-9-UPDATED-12-07/75:0:898992/

Follow Me On IG: @manondamove18

Last edited on 25th January 2013 00:01 edited 1 times in total
Listings:
obviously did so bad
Listings:
It was bound to happen...it just so happens the Concords were released at the time.
Listings:
nah that release didnt change nuthin people just hyped there self up off of word of mouth there have been worse releases
Dont Get Minked
I listen to oldies they are legends!

WANT S/Z 9.5/10

Lebron 9 Galaxy

Kobe 7 Galaxy

Kd IV Galaxy

Nike SB Baby Bear
Listings:
i think it changed the sneaker game....the Concords release was the last time i got to cop a pair of jordans without all the hassle of the ticketing process..twitter rsvp..sneaker sites crashing and selling out with in 2-3 mins...
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
HareJordan23:
I Need Grapesz:
HareJordan23:
You must be young because it was wilder in the late 90's/early 2000's. It's unfortunate because the things that happened should've never happened but it's on the consumers. People have to wise up. Really? Robbing people over a pair of kicks? Killing people over a pair of kicks. SMH.

Yeah man, I was born in 92' aha must have been crazy since there was no eBay, if you missed out, you really missed out. It's just how do people justify some of the prices on these kicks? People trying to sell beat spacejams for like 160? Really?

Yea the pricing is crazy. I remember back then, I thought $240 for DS 11's was crazy, now that's considered a "steal". It'll adjust though when people realize they are getting bamboozled. A lot of SB's back then were going for crazy money, now they're back to a more rational level.

EDIT: Probably won't adjust for the most sought after kicks mainly the 11's, unless MJ releases a new CW every two weeks. That's pretty much what has affected the pricing of sneakers, overproduction, specially of wack CW's.

I really hope you're right about people realizing how bamboozled they're getting. It's funny you say that about SBs! For the most part I think you're right, but certain sellers with rarer pairs want a RIDICULOUS amount of money for their kicks. I don't think they successfully sell for rape like they used to though. For example, my cousin was trying to get a pair of HUFs from a dude and the dude said $280 was a huge lowball. He wanted around four bills.

In response to the thread topic: I don't think a single release changed it. Except perhaps YEEZYs, hahaha. The change is gradual and cumulative. There are certainly hallmark moments though and the most recent Concord retro release is probably one of them.

Silver/Red Vandal Pack Dunks (If this is here, the link is active!)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/271288075188?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

My Collection: For your viewing pleasure.
http://issforums.com/forums/Undftd-Heat23-Since-2006/75:4:1129302/
Forum Mod
Listings:
nah the rerelease of the space jams made it hectic again along with all these clown as sneakerblogs and social networks
Thaspotlessmind.tumblr.com
Instagram:ShadSolo

Grammy Family
Grammy Family
Listings:
j_collector:
nah the rerelease of the space jams made it hectic again along with all these clown as sneakerblogs and social networks

This!

Sneaker blogs, sneaker websites, resellers, Sneaker Youtube videos, sneaker magazines, sneaker licking...etc

SBs are for NOOBS!!!!
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
the concords didnt change the game... i was able to get a pair of them shits easy... what changed the game wer the galaxy foams shit was madness out in florida and everywer... luckily i was able to get a pair of them suckers too... :P
obviously did so bad
It was bound to happen...it just so happens the Concords were released at the time.
nah that release didnt change nuthin people just hyped there self up off of word of mouth there have been worse releases
indeed
The Concords where the turn point of the sneaker game no doubt.
i think it changed the sneaker game....the Concords release was the last time i got to cop a pair of jordans without all the hassle of the ticketing process..twitter rsvp..sneaker sites crashing and selling out with in 2-3 mins...
[quote="HareJordan23"][quote="I Need Grapesz"][quote="HareJordan23"]You must be young because it was wilder in the late 90's/early 2000's. It's unfortunate because the things that happened should've never happened but it's on the consumers. People have to wise up. Really? Robbing people over a pair of kicks? Killing people over a pair of kicks. SMH.[/quote] Yeah man, I was born in 92' aha must have been crazy since there was no eBay, if you missed out, you really missed out. It's just how do people justify some of the prices on these kicks? People trying to sell beat spacejams for like 160? Really?[/quote] Yea the pricing is crazy. I remember back then, I thought $240 for DS 11's was crazy, now that's considered a "steal". It'll adjust though when people realize they are getting bamboozled. A lot of SB's back then were going for crazy money, now they're back to a more rational level. EDIT: Probably won't adjust for the most sought after kicks mainly the 11's, unless MJ releases a new CW every two weeks. That's pretty much what has affected the pricing of sneakers, overproduction, specially of wack CW's. [/quote] I really hope you're right about people realizing how bamboozled they're getting. It's funny you say that about SBs! For the most part I think you're right, but certain sellers with rarer pairs want a RIDICULOUS amount of money for their kicks. I don't think they successfully sell for rape like they used to though. For example, my cousin was trying to get a pair of HUFs from a dude and the dude said $280 was a huge lowball. He wanted around four bills. In response to the thread topic: I don't think a single release changed it. Except perhaps YEEZYs, hahaha. The change is gradual and cumulative. There are certainly hallmark moments though and the most recent Concord retro release is probably one of them.
[quote="j_collector"]nah the rerelease of the space jams made it hectic again along with all these clown as sneakerblogs and social networks[/quote] This! Sneaker blogs, sneaker websites, resellers, Sneaker Youtube videos, sneaker magazines, sneaker licking...etc
Page 11 of 13