X
X
Go to page: of 13 |   |  Next |  Last
In The Game
In The Game
Listings:
Ever since the Concords dropped people have been going insane over almost every new release. The media just opened up the eyes to the world about reselling, now those 35 year old men watching the news that morning and the 78 year old eBay power seller are gonna destroy every new release with PROFIT in mind. What are you guys opinions?
Looking for Black Metallic V's size 10.5-11 (2007 preferably)
Kicks Knowledgeable
Kicks Knowledgeable
Listings:
nope heat like that doesn't come out all the time
"I'm Not Filthy Rich, but Bitch i'm Barely Broke"
-Peter Gunz
In The Game
In The Game
Listings:
natenate:

That's the thing, it's not really HEAT. It's a nice show, but it's because it has been hyped for the past year. And you can't say, it hasn't come out in so and so years, neither did the Chi X's and those are still reasonably priced.
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
You must be young because it was wilder in the late 90's/early 2000's. It's unfortunate because the things that happened should've never happened but it's on the consumers. People have to wise up. Really? Robbing people over a pair of kicks? Killing people over a pair of kicks. SMH.
Dream as if you'll live forever...Live as if you'll die today.

The Soullective: That Good Music
In The Game
In The Game
Listings:
HareJordan23:
You must be young because it was wilder in the late 90's/early 2000's. It's unfortunate because the things that happened should've never happened but it's on the consumers. People have to wise up. Really? Robbing people over a pair of kicks? Killing people over a pair of kicks. SMH.

Yeah man, I was born in 92' aha must have been crazy since there was no eBay, if you missed out, you really missed out. It's just how do people justify some of the prices on these kicks? People trying to sell beat spacejams for like 160? Really?
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
I Need Grapesz:
HareJordan23:

Yeah man, I was born in 92' aha must have been crazy since there was no eBay, if you missed out, you really missed out. It's just how do people justify some of the prices on these kicks? People trying to sell beat spacejams for like 160? Really?

Yea the pricing is crazy. I remember back then, I thought $240 for DS 11's was crazy, now that's considered a "steal". It'll adjust though when people realize they are getting bamboozled. A lot of SB's back then were going for crazy money, now they're back to a more rational level.

EDIT: Probably won't adjust for the most sought after kicks mainly the 11's, unless MJ releases a new CW every two weeks. That's pretty much what has affected the pricing of sneakers, overproduction, specially of wack CW's.
Dream as if you'll live forever...Live as if you'll die today.

The Soullective: That Good Music
Last edited on 22nd January 2012 17:24 edited 2 times in total
In The Game
In The Game
Listings:
HareJordan23:
I Need Grapesz:
HareJordan23:

Yea the pricing is crazy. I remember back then, I thought $240 for DS 11's was crazy, now that's considered a "steal". It'll adjust though when people realize they are getting bamboozled. A lot of SB's back then were going for crazy money, now they're back to a more rational level.

EDIT: Probably won't adjust for the most sought after kicks mainly the 11's, unless MJ releases a new CW every two weeks. That's pretty much what has affected the pricing of sneakers, overproduction, specially of wack CW's.

Definitely, aka the death of the Jordan I. But it seems JB are starting to release more original color ways and a lot of people are buying back their childhood memories or kicks they never got the chance to get. I always wished they would just increase the number of pairs a store would get or do at least 1 restock. So that way a lot of people arent as heartbroken. Take into consideration, kid collectors or even cats like me who are currently unemployed. And won't have to lose an arm to a desired sneaker.
Listings:
not really people just need to learn to handle the change
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
Nope
What we do in life echoes in eternity.

WTB: Air Max 93 Powerwall Sz 11.5

instagram: @jxias
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
man jb suck now days bunch of crap on the quality the last shoes i got was 04 oly VII's and the quality is still kinda wack on them . the xi's did not change a god damn thing just bunch of hype .
49ERS

NEED TO SELL

http://solecollector.com/Sneakers/Marketplace/252753/original-air-jordan-xiv-s-sz-7-5-160/
http://solecollector.com/Sneakers/Marketplace/227448/nike-id-dunk-low-sz71/
http://solecollector.com/Sneakers/Marketplace/227447/nike-dunk-low-sz-71/
Last edited on 22nd January 2012 17:47 edited 1 times in total
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
Ever since the Concords dropped people have been going insane over almost every new release. The media just opened up the eyes to the world about reselling, now those 35 year old men watching the news that morning and the 78 year old eBay power seller are gonna destroy every new release with PROFIT in mind. What are you guys opinions?
[quote="natenate"]nope heat like that doesn't come out all the time[/quote] That's the thing, it's not really HEAT. It's a nice show, but it's because it has been hyped for the past year. And you can't say, it hasn't come out in so and so years, neither did the Chi X's and those are still reasonably priced.
[quote="HareJordan23"]You must be young because it was wilder in the late 90's/early 2000's. It's unfortunate because the things that happened should've never happened but it's on the consumers. People have to wise up. Really? Robbing people over a pair of kicks? Killing people over a pair of kicks. SMH.[/quote] Yeah man, I was born in 92' aha must have been crazy since there was no eBay, if you missed out, you really missed out. It's just how do people justify some of the prices on these kicks? People trying to sell beat spacejams for like 160? Really?
[quote="I Need Grapesz"][quote="HareJordan23"]You must be young because it was wilder in the late 90's/early 2000's. It's unfortunate because the things that happened should've never happened but it's on the consumers. People have to wise up. Really? Robbing people over a pair of kicks? Killing people over a pair of kicks. SMH.[/quote] Yeah man, I was born in 92' aha must have been crazy since there was no eBay, if you missed out, you really missed out. It's just how do people justify some of the prices on these kicks? People trying to sell beat spacejams for like 160? Really?[/quote] Yea the pricing is crazy. I remember back then, I thought $240 for DS 11's was crazy, now that's considered a "steal". It'll adjust though when people realize they are getting bamboozled. A lot of SB's back then were going for crazy money, now they're back to a more rational level. EDIT: Probably won't adjust for the most sought after kicks mainly the 11's, unless MJ releases a new CW every two weeks. That's pretty much what has affected the pricing of sneakers, overproduction, specially of wack CW's.
[quote="HareJordan23"][quote="I Need Grapesz"][quote="HareJordan23"]You must be young because it was wilder in the late 90's/early 2000's. It's unfortunate because the things that happened should've never happened but it's on the consumers. People have to wise up. Really? Robbing people over a pair of kicks? Killing people over a pair of kicks. SMH.[/quote] Yeah man, I was born in 92' aha must have been crazy since there was no eBay, if you missed out, you really missed out. It's just how do people justify some of the prices on these kicks? People trying to sell beat spacejams for like 160? Really?[/quote] Yea the pricing is crazy. I remember back then, I thought $240 for DS 11's was crazy, now that's considered a "steal". It'll adjust though when people realize they are getting bamboozled. A lot of SB's back then were going for crazy money, now they're back to a more rational level. EDIT: Probably won't adjust for the most sought after kicks mainly the 11's, unless MJ releases a new CW every two weeks. That's pretty much what has affected the pricing of sneakers, overproduction, specially of wack CW's. [/quote] Definitely, aka the death of the Jordan I. But it seems JB are starting to release more original color ways and a lot of people are buying back their childhood memories or kicks they never got the chance to get. I always wished they would just increase the number of pairs a store would get or do at least 1 restock. So that way a lot of people arent as heartbroken. Take into consideration, kid collectors or even cats like me who are currently unemployed. And won't have to lose an arm to a desired sneaker.
not really people just need to learn to handle the change
Nope
man jb suck now days bunch of crap on the quality the last shoes i got was 04 oly VII's and the quality is still kinda wack on them . the xi's did not change a god damn thing just bunch of hype .
Page 1 of 13
Last»11 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 «