X
X
Go to page: of 12 |   Previous  |  Next |  Last
Listings:
:Blue::
i dont know if he has heat but his fly society brand is badd!!

NOT his brand the actually dislike one another , for that reason ,,,,,
----------- TraePAT
#VLNY
Listings:
NAKA NAKA KNOCKS:
Yea curren$y has always been true to the game. Fly society.

i cant agree more
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
went to his show 3 weeks ago he had a super dope bape hat on and some motorsport 6's dude's sneaker game is on point and hes got the fly society clothing company i got a few shirts its pretty sick id say currensy's musical prescence as an independent artist as well as his fashion prescense as an indepedent artist shud get him in the magazine. Crooks gave this dude shine that says alot

sha-fiyah:
"You betta stop frontin', Cuz your wack album is how I broke my stop button."
Listings:
hot spitta
Listings:
I think he deserves a feature, he used to use NT, ISS as ways to hustle his music & used to shout them out at the beginning of his tapes. He has vast knowledge of the sneaker game & his collection is on point. Not to mention a few streetware brands have collab'd with in the past.
Everything I'm not, made me everything I am

Instagram:
SmallzGotKickz

Twitter:
SmallzGotKickz
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
Put a regular sneakerhead your average in the next mag damn a celebrity
Air Jordan X "steel" sz 9.5 $250 shipped text for pics

Air Jordan V " Laney sz 9.5 $250 shipped

Air Jordan XI gamma sz 9.5 $325 shipped

Air Jordan XII Taxi sz 9.5 $250 Shipped

TEXT ME 848-565-5297 NOW ((((((( Please Be Paypal Ready )))))) 100% Authentic I do meet ups
Instagram : riggz_santra twitter: donniegenaro ebay : truking
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
[quote=":Blue:"]i dont know if he has heat but his fly society brand is badd!![/quote] NOT his brand the actually dislike one another , for that reason ,,,,,
[quote="langox510x"]I honestly don't know who he is, but I looked him up so I could peep his collection. I don't think he even posted it. If he did does anybody have a link?? (edit) Oh, and steve, keep my name in mind too. I've got a completely unique collection I think would go hard in the SC magazine. http://www.solecollector.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=750766&highlight=[/quote] that is it
this nigga need to post on here to show us some love atleast
[quote="NAKA NAKA KNOCKS"]Yea curren$y has always been true to the game. Fly society.[/quote] i cant agree more
went to his show 3 weeks ago he had a super dope bape hat on and some motorsport 6's dude's sneaker game is on point and hes got the fly society clothing company i got a few shirts its pretty sick id say currensy's musical prescence as an independent artist as well as his fashion prescense as an indepedent artist shud get him in the magazine. Crooks gave this dude shine that says alot
This guy seems legit maybe you should choose him
hot spitta
#300 in yo mouth bitch
I think he deserves a feature, he used to use NT, ISS as ways to hustle his music & used to shout them out at the beginning of his tapes. He has vast knowledge of the sneaker game & his collection is on point. Not to mention a few streetware brands have collab'd with in the past.
Put a regular sneakerhead your average in the next mag damn a celebrity
Page 9 of 12