X
X
Go to page: of 34 |   Previous  |  Next |  Last
Listings:
KD Vs are great to play in traction and fit are great. Once you break em in, Jordan Super.Flys are good too, also Hyperfuse 2011
Listings:
I use the lebron soldier 6s there a nice cheap shoe for ball i enjoy them a lot
Listings:
Loved the Lebron 9s for 3-4 spot.
Listings:
In my opinion, from experiance, the best shoes to ball in are the lebron 9s or the 10s. They cost alot more than many other alternatives but its definatly worth the money. Both have fantastic ankle support, great cushoning, and are really confortable. Also the full air unit in both gives it a really great feel on the foot and a springy feel when running or jumping. I've played in the pther nike signature lines and their hyperdunks and hyperfuses, but to me the lebrons are much better to play in, the only downfall is the price.
Listings:
Value pair , i like the KD 4 and 5s.

if you got the dough, Jordan xx8 are awesome. love the grip and responsiveness
Listings:
All Jordan 8s.. The comfort speaks for itself... They might crack.. But ey buy two pair lol
Listings:
Nike zoom Kobe 1 are the best shoes I've ever balled in. Hyperdunk 2011 are pretty good too.
"From the CHI, the city of hella haters but we keep rising to the top like elevators"
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Listings:
Huarache 2k5
Looking for size 12.5-13:
Jordan GMP
Jordan Wheat XIII
Jordan Linen X
Nike Air Zoom Flight Five
Barkley's
Listings:
My favorites:
Adidas Top Ten
Melo M8
Hyperdunk 2011 Elite
Hyperposites
Jordan XIV
KD3
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
KD Vs are great to play in traction and fit are great. Once you break em in, Jordan Super.Flys are good too, also Hyperfuse 2011
I use the lebron soldier 6s there a nice cheap shoe for ball i enjoy them a lot
Loved the Lebron 9s for 3-4 spot.
In my opinion, from experiance, the best shoes to ball in are the lebron 9s or the 10s. They cost alot more than many other alternatives but its definatly worth the money. Both have fantastic ankle support, great cushoning, and are really confortable. Also the full air unit in both gives it a really great feel on the foot and a springy feel when running or jumping. I've played in the pther nike signature lines and their hyperdunks and hyperfuses, but to me the lebrons are much better to play in, the only downfall is the price.
Value pair , i like the KD 4 and 5s. if you got the dough, Jordan xx8 are awesome. love the grip and responsiveness
All Jordan 8s.. The comfort speaks for itself... They might crack.. But ey buy two pair lol
Lebron X or Hyperdunk 2012s, or Hyperdunk 2012 lows. All have an extremely nice wrap fit around your foot, as well as beautiful cushioning :up:
Nike zoom Kobe 1 are the best shoes I've ever balled in. Hyperdunk 2011 are pretty good too.
Huarache 2k5
My favorites: Adidas Top Ten Melo M8 Hyperdunk 2011 Elite Hyperposites Jordan XIV KD3
Page 23 of 34