X
X
Go to page: of 36 |   |  Next |  Last
Listings:
I want to get a new pair of basketball shoe to play in and im a big fan of nike shoes. I like the hyperdunks and hyperfuses but im really leaning toward kobe's or durant's. Anybody know which shoe is better? Or is there a shoe with better performance? I play shooting guard and i like to be quick on my feet and also jump high
Listings:
kobe kicks are the best to ball in..
Listings:
I agree with toodopeforlife
KD IV's are good ball shoes but I'd go with a pair of Kobe VI's
Kobe VI's are light, comfortable, fit true to size and have enough space to move around in
LoneWolf
In The Game
In The Game
Listings:
If you're looking at KDs, I've heard the KD IV is uncomfortable to play in. I might give the KD III a shot, since you can probably find a pair for cheap and they're solid shoes.
Retro the AZG.
In The Game
In The Game
Listings:
I'm not a fan of the kobe's... I had some issues with the kobe v's...

For me I practice using my Lebron 8 PS... but on tournaments I'm playing with my adidas crazy lights imo best ballin' shoes i've played with...
Listings:
it all depends on what position you play different types of shoes are built for different types of players
Selling in 206 Area
Purp Rains, Viotechs sz 9 $60
DS DE LA SOUL LOW SIZE 9.5 $160
VVVNDS Dino Jrs Sz 8.5 $170

Northface Venture Sz L $60

Listings:
Im a shooting guard
Listings:
Playoff 9s
Listings:
Kobe's
Got Spizikes white/red first release with Mars grey elephant print messenger bag DSIB
Retro Black/Cement 3s VNDS
Retro Concords VNDS
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
I want to get a new pair of basketball shoe to play in and im a big fan of nike shoes. I like the hyperdunks and hyperfuses but im really leaning toward kobe's or durant's. Anybody know which shoe is better? Or is there a shoe with better performance? I play shooting guard and i like to be quick on my feet and also jump high
kobe kicks are the best to ball in..
I agree with toodopeforlife KD IV's are good ball shoes but I'd go with a pair of Kobe VI's Kobe VI's are light, comfortable, fit true to size and have enough space to move around in
If you're looking at KDs, I've heard the KD IV is uncomfortable to play in. I might give the KD III a shot, since you can probably find a pair for cheap and they're solid shoes.
I'm not a fan of the kobe's... I had some issues with the kobe v's... For me I practice using my Lebron 8 PS... but on tournaments I'm playing with my adidas crazy lights imo best ballin' shoes i've played with...
it all depends on what position you play different types of shoes are built for different types of players
Im a shooting guard
Playoff 9s
hyperdunks
Kobe's
Page 1 of 36
Last»10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 «