Quantcast
X
X
Go to page: of 522 |   Previous  |  Next |  Last
In The Game
In The Game
Listings:
Had it confirmed by many that they just walked out of the supreme line to buy these , smh bad timing for the release
NEW YORK'S FINEST
In The Game
In The Game
Listings:
^ that pic is garbage. They look nothing like that in person. Not sure if you will still like them but at least have some decent pics before making full judgement.

Quality on the leather and suede is pretty good, but like a few other RF releases, some minor glue stains on the sole.

Click to show pictures
Flickr
Listings:
Those look sweet. i have a pair of selvedge denim and i just love the classic denim NY style colorway and the beautiful double tongue.
Grail Status
Grail Status
Listings:
gwtennis17:
Those look sweet. i have a pair of selvedge denim and i just love the classic denim NY style colorway and the beautiful double tongue.

its a gt2 not gl3
Collection: http://www.solecollector.com/forums/g-kooz-22-collection-t1020976.html#16975663
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
im from ny and theres nothing classic nor ny style about the cheesy denim selvedge gl3.
Sneaker Appraisers
Sneaker Appraisers
Listings:
Looking forward to the new color ways on the Gel Lyte III
S N E A K E R A P P R A I S E R

T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S

T E A M D A L L A S M A V E R I C K S

T E A M N E W Y O R K Y A N K E E S

T E A M N E W Y O R K G I A N T S
Last edited on 28th February 2013 16:48 edited 1 times in total
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
Curious to what this is about. Posted on his IG

Click to show pictures
SanFransisco 49ers
OKC Thunder
Old Dominion University
Fuck what you think
Last edited on 28th February 2013 22:26 edited 1 times in total
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
i honestly don't understand why was the High Risk release was done the way it was. It really makes me not be interested in supporting future drops due to the lack of support on his side to make sure real fans cop by giving us a release date.
For Sale:

Nike Kobe Prelude 6 size 9.5 DS (Listening to Offers!!)
Nike Kobe Prelude 8 size 10 DS

*Looking for Nike Kobe 8 WTK size 9.5/10 DS ONLY!!!
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
JRocks:
i honestly don't understand why was the High Risk release was done the way it was. It really makes me not be interested in supporting future drops due to the lack of support on his side to make sure real fans cop by giving us a release date.

It seems like he doesn't care anymore. The photos and shoe's description weren't even out until the day they released. He also did little to promote them on his own through social media.
Listings:
Suavenstein.:
iamjose05:
dude i know from the supreme line ended up with 12 pairs lol

Kev right?

Cool guy but he just rape prices tho
"They say it's lonely at the top, in whatever you do
You always gotta watch motherfuckers around you
Nobody's invincible, no plan is foolproof
We all must meet our moment of truth"
-R.I.P GURU
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
Had it confirmed by many that they just walked out of the supreme line to buy these , smh bad timing for the release
^ that pic is garbage. They look nothing like that in person. Not sure if you will still like them but at least have some decent pics before making full judgement. Quality on the leather and suede is pretty good, but like a few other RF releases, some minor glue stains on the sole. [img]http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8527/8508637432_6510150862.jpg[/img]
[quote="gwtennis17"]Those look sweet. i have a pair of selvedge denim and i just love the classic denim NY style colorway and the beautiful double tongue. [/quote] its a gt2 not gl3
im from ny and theres nothing classic nor ny style about the cheesy denim selvedge gl3.
Looking forward to the new color ways on the Gel Lyte III
Curious to what this is about. Posted on his IG [img]http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8249/8516737565_bde2c68e4e_z.jpg[/img]
[quote="JRocks"]i honestly don't understand why was the High Risk release was done the way it was. It really makes me not be interested in supporting future drops due to the lack of support on his side to make sure real fans cop by giving us a release date. [/quote] It seems like he doesn't care anymore. The photos and shoe's description weren't even out until the day they released. He also did little to promote them on his own through social media.
[quote="Suavenstein."][quote="iamjose05"]dude i know from the supreme line ended up with 12 pairs lol[/quote] Kev right? [/quote] Cool guy but he just rape prices tho
Page 330 of 522