X
X
Go to page: of 539 |   Previous  |  Next |  Last
Listings:
wait so will there be a link on twitter when the rose gold come out?
My name is Josh: Instagram - peoplechamps88
Looking for:

nike lunar rejuven8 mid camo

willing to trade or buy
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
Sup:
Which KITH is this guy camping at? Cus ill go to whichever one he isnt at lmao

hitup brooklyn then.
Kicks Knowledgeable
Kicks Knowledgeable
Listings:
sasnle23:
Man I remember the times you could go online just fine and get any of Fiegs releases on DavidZ and every since the Coves its impossible. Hypebeast and Resellers are a shame.

It's also that Ronnie has received more attention in general ever since the Coves. I'm sure a lot of the actual, deep-down fans of his stuff first found out about his designs through those.
In The Game
In The Game
Listings:
People_champs123:

yeah, 110% they come out next wednesday 3/7/12 at 12pm so be up and ready for them this camper is camping about 10 days early. which is a record.

Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
ac921ol:
People_champs123:

yeah, 110% they come out next wednesday 3/7/12 at 12pm so be up and ready for them this camper is camping about 10 days early. which is a record.

Dude he just asked a simple question if the link will be dropped on twitter. He didn't even ask when they drop. Your comment don't make sense and you just sound dumb trying to flame the member. I would like to know too if the link will drop on twitter. You going to flame me too???
Bunch of Heat for sale check out Listing

http://solecollector.com/Sneakers/Marketplace/?U=thai331&I=36709&/
Listings:
your a cool do AC Mad props man
My name is Josh: Instagram - peoplechamps88
Looking for:

nike lunar rejuven8 mid camo

willing to trade or buy
In The Game
In The Game
Listings:
thai331:
ac921ol:
People_champs123:

Dude he just asked a simple question if the link will be dropped on twitter. He didn't even ask when they drop. Your comment don't make sense and you just sound dumb trying to flame the member. I would like to know too if the link will drop on twitter. You going to flame me too???

To answer your questions, Yes I will "flame you too"

if you honestly dont know if RF will drop his link on twitter, instagram, blogs, then Im not sure what you are thinking.

When has RF or his team (AdamZ, Oliver, Kithset, Vagrant) not dropped a link on any of public media accounts for a drop in his store??? One if not all will be posting up about the release.

And to answer your question seriously peoples_champ, yes do expect some sort of release info/link from one of his co-workers.

Last edited on 29th February 2012 13:13 edited 2 times in total
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Listings:
Adam just posted a pic of the chairs lined-up outside the store.. I wonder how they'll do in this rain/snow we are expecting tonight..
SELLING/TRADING:

FOR SALE/TRADE - DS Jordan Bred XI - Sizes 8, 9 & 9.5

WANTED - size 8- Asics x RF Salmon Toes.. DS White Cement & Black Cemebt 3 - size 8 ONLY, Concord 11 & Space Jams - Size 9, Foamposites 8-9!!Cash/Paypal/Trade ready! LV initials belts!!
Listings:
sugah_foot:
Adam just posted a pic of the chairs lined-up outside the store.. I wonder how they'll do in this rain/snow we are expecting tonight..

lmaaaaaaao

not for these..they're wilding lol
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
ac921ol:
thai331:
ac921ol:
People_champs123:

To answer your questions, Yes I will "flame you too"

if you honestly dont know if RF will drop his link on twitter, instagram, blogs, then Im not sure what you are thinking.

When has RF or his team (AdamZ, Oliver, Kithset, Vagrant) not dropped a link on any of public media accounts for a drop in his store??? One if not all will be posting up about the release.

And to answer your question seriously peoples_champ, yes do expect some sort of release info/link from one of his co-workers.

Just a simple yes they will most likely drop the link would be cool. That is all. Please go ahead and try to flame me bro. I am not new to the game. I never really used twitter till now and I been very lucky with the last releases that I never needed twitter. But with everyone in the mother wanting RF stuff now we all need that little edge. Peace and thanks for the info.

Bunch of Heat for sale check out Listing

http://solecollector.com/Sneakers/Marketplace/?U=thai331&I=36709&/
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
[quote="Sup"]Which KITH is this guy camping at? Cus ill go to whichever one he isnt at lmao[/quote] hitup brooklyn then.
[quote="sasnle23"]Man I remember the times you could go online just fine and get any of Fiegs releases on DavidZ and every since the Coves its impossible. Hypebeast and Resellers are a shame.[/quote] It's also that Ronnie has received more attention in general ever since the Coves. I'm sure a lot of the actual, deep-down fans of his stuff first found out about his designs through those.
[quote="People_champs123"]wait so will there be a link on twitter when the rose gold come out?[/quote] yeah, 110% they come out next wednesday 3/7/12 at 12pm so be up and ready for them this camper is camping about 10 days early. which is a record.
[quote="ac921ol"][quote="People_champs123"]wait so will there be a link on twitter when the rose gold come out?[/quote] yeah, 110% they come out next wednesday 3/7/12 at 12pm so be up and ready for them this camper is camping about 10 days early. which is a record. [/quote] Dude he just asked a simple question if the link will be dropped on twitter. He didn't even ask when they drop. Your comment don't make sense and you just sound dumb trying to flame the member. I would like to know too if the link will drop on twitter. You going to flame me too???
your a cool do AC Mad props man
[quote="thai331"][quote="ac921ol"][quote="People_champs123"]wait so will there be a link on twitter when the rose gold come out?[/quote] yeah, 110% they come out next wednesday 3/7/12 at 12pm so be up and ready for them this camper is camping about 10 days early. which is a record. [/quote] Dude he just asked a simple question if the link will be dropped on twitter. He didn't even ask when they drop. Your comment don't make sense and you just sound dumb trying to flame the member. I would like to know too if the link will drop on twitter. You going to flame me too??? [/quote] To answer your questions, Yes I will "flame you too" if you honestly dont know if RF will drop his link on twitter, instagram, blogs, then Im not sure what you are thinking. When has RF or his team (AdamZ, Oliver, Kithset, Vagrant) not dropped a link on any of public media accounts for a drop in his store??? One if not all will be posting up about the release. And to answer your question seriously peoples_champ, yes do expect some sort of release info/link from one of his co-workers.
[quote="sugah_foot"]Adam just posted a pic of the chairs lined-up outside the store.. I wonder how they'll do in this rain/snow we are expecting tonight.. [/quote] lmaaaaaaao not for these..they're wilding lol
[quote="ac921ol"][quote="thai331"][quote="ac921ol"][quote="People_champs123"]wait so will there be a link on twitter when the rose gold come out?[/quote] yeah, 110% they come out next wednesday 3/7/12 at 12pm so be up and ready for them this camper is camping about 10 days early. which is a record. [/quote] Dude he just asked a simple question if the link will be dropped on twitter. He didn't even ask when they drop. Your comment don't make sense and you just sound dumb trying to flame the member. I would like to know too if the link will drop on twitter. You going to flame me too??? [/quote] To answer your questions, Yes I will "flame you too" if you honestly dont know if RF will drop his link on twitter, instagram, blogs, then Im not sure what you are thinking. When has RF or his team (AdamZ, Oliver, Kithset, Vagrant) not dropped a link on any of public media accounts for a drop in his store??? One if not all will be posting up about the release. And to answer your question seriously peoples_champ, yes do expect some sort of release info/link from one of his co-workers. [/quote] Just a simple yes they will most likely drop the link would be cool. That is all. Please go ahead and try to flame me bro. I am not new to the game. I never really used twitter till now and I been very lucky with the last releases that I never needed twitter. But with everyone in the mother wanting RF stuff now we all need that little edge. Peace and thanks for the info.
Page 127 of 539