X
X
Go to page: of 541 |   Previous  |  Next |  Last
M.W.M.
M.W.M.
Listings:
hoping there's a kith strike like the last release.

it was a very smooth transaction.
WANDERLUST / MWM

Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Listings:
checkmynikes:
^ no way this guy puts a week of sleeping in the streets while fathering two kids??? i checked his twitter to see if he was camping as well. You'd figured he'd know its Roll Call not a Road call.

He is even changing the way they are camping..

@RonnieFieg @KithSet Road call will be taken every few hours once line starts, no more bogarting no more righting ur name and leaving

@RonnieFieg @KithSet to all those that will be going to the nyc kith please note there will be no spot holdin and will b constant road call

ROAD CALL
SELLING/TRADING:

FOR SALE/TRADE - DS Jordan Bred XI - Sizes 8, 9 & 9.5

WANTED - size 8- Asics x RF Salmon Toes.. DS White Cement & Black Cemebt 3 - size 8 ONLY, Concord 11 & Space Jams - Size 9, Foamposites 8-9!!Cash/Paypal/Trade ready! LV initials belts!!
Listings:
im hoping to get a pair online. i was able to get through on the salmon release.
In The Game
In The Game
Listings:
"righting"

what an uneducated chump.
IG - djbucko1
Kicks Knowledgeable
Kicks Knowledgeable
Listings:
sugah_foot:
checkmynikes:
^ no way this guy puts a week of sleeping in the streets while fathering two kids??? i checked his twitter to see if he was camping as well. You'd figured he'd know its Roll Call not a Road call.

He is even changing the way they are camping..

@RonnieFieg @KithSet Road call will be taken every few hours once line starts, no more bogarting no more righting ur name and leaving

@RonnieFieg @KithSet to all those that will be going to the nyc kith please note there will be no spot holdin and will b constant road call

ROAD CALL

LOL..that's classic

+ T E A M -|- J E S U S +

Not another statistic in the system.
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
you're a total loser to be camping this soon for this shoe...
Listings:
sh*t like this is why the game is fckd up..honestly..

never had a issue copping from kith online..never have i slacked up either..

but this is really getting out of hand though..
In The Game
In The Game
Listings:
He does it to hype up the releases and he believes he will gain some publicity as a DJ im assuming.
Flickr
Triangle Offense
Triangle Offense
Listings:
Which KITH is this guy camping at? Cus ill go to whichever one he isnt at lmao
Thank You Based God
Listings:
Man I remember the times you could go online just fine and get any of Fiegs releases on DavidZ and every since the Coves its impossible. Hypebeast and Resellers are a shame.
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
hoping there's a kith strike like the last release. it was a very smooth transaction.
[quote="checkmynikes"]^ no way this guy puts a week of sleeping in the streets while fathering two kids??? i checked his twitter to see if he was camping as well. You'd figured he'd know its Roll Call not a Road call.[/quote] He is even changing the way they are camping.. :smh: @RonnieFieg @KithSet Road call will be taken every few hours once line starts, no more bogarting no more righting ur name and leaving @RonnieFieg @KithSet to all those that will be going to the nyc kith please note there will be no spot holdin and will b constant road call ROAD CALL :smh:
im hoping to get a pair online. i was able to get through on the salmon release.
"righting" what an uneducated chump.
[quote="sugah_foot"][quote="checkmynikes"]^ no way this guy puts a week of sleeping in the streets while fathering two kids??? i checked his twitter to see if he was camping as well. You'd figured he'd know its Roll Call not a Road call.[/quote] He is even changing the way they are camping.. :smh: @RonnieFieg @KithSet Road call will be taken every few hours once line starts, no more bogarting no more righting ur name and leaving @RonnieFieg @KithSet to all those that will be going to the nyc kith please note there will be no spot holdin and will b constant road call ROAD CALL :smh:[/quote] LOL..that's classic
you're a total loser to be camping this soon for this shoe... :lol:
sh*t like this is why the game is fckd up..honestly.. never had a issue copping from kith online..never have i slacked up either.. but this is really getting out of hand though..
He does it to hype up the releases and he believes he will gain some publicity as a DJ im assuming.
Which KITH is this guy camping at? Cus ill go to whichever one he isnt at lmao
Man I remember the times you could go online just fine and get any of Fiegs releases on DavidZ and every since the Coves its impossible. Hypebeast and Resellers are a shame.
Page 126 of 541