X
X
Go to page: of 538 |   Previous  |  Next |  Last
Listings:
Release information is supposedly dropping at noon.
Sneakerpimps
Sneakerpimps
Listings:
BabyNicky:
so sick these need to drop.

On your head from a height of 35000 feet.
http://antisocialmusic.blogspot.com/
In The Game
In The Game
Listings:
i was thinking about copping them soo bad until i remebered the difference of colors in my ultra marine.. they will not be as vibrant as they look in pictures just keep in mind
ellemenohpee:
So balling, I don't even have a sound system. Kanye just sits in my back seat and raps about bitches. Erryday, son. Erryday.

Have KD Galaxys sz 12 make offers
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
March 2nd is the set release date at both stores and online.
Listings:
I can't decide whether to cop at BK or Manhattan. Which place do you guys think is gonna receive more pairs?
Jordan Spizike signed by Spike Lee (Jordan Brand Scavenger Hunt Edition) for sale. Pm me if interested.

Check my listings.
Last edited on 27th February 2012 13:49 edited 2 times in total
Listings:
SneakersAllOver:
I can't decide whether to cop at BK or Manhattan. Which place do you guys think is gonna receive more pairs?

wouldn't you think they would equally separate/distribute the pairs between both stores and online??

this usually happens
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
wonder if he is going to do another kithstrike and release at a random date/time
What we do in life echoes in eternity.

WTB: Air Max 93 Powerwall Sz 11.5

instagram: @jxias
Listings:
jeffskicks:
wonder if he is going to do another kithstrike and release at a random date/time

no bs, but i thought that kithstrike idea was a pretty horrible idea.. people already don't like that they can't get his kicks, so to do a random release after teasing customers with pics was pretty fckd up..just my opinion.. Fieg pulled a nike move lol
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
Hype machine extreme
What we do in life echoes in eternity.

WTB: Air Max 93 Powerwall Sz 11.5

instagram: @jxias
Kicks Knowledgeable
Kicks Knowledgeable
Listings:
How do GT-IIs run?? Going to try my luck online, hopefully the color isn't extremely off
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
Release information is supposedly dropping at noon.
[quote="BabyNicky"]so sick these need to drop. [/quote] On your head from a height of 35000 feet.
i was thinking about copping them soo bad until i remebered the difference of colors in my ultra marine.. they will not be as vibrant as they look in pictures just keep in mind
March 2nd is the set release date at both stores and online.
[quote="SneakersAllOver"]I can't decide whether to cop at BK or Manhattan. Which place do you guys think is gonna receive more pairs?[/quote] :sleep: wouldn't you think they would equally separate/distribute the pairs between both stores and online?? this usually happens
[quote="jeffskicks"]wonder if he is going to do another kithstrike and release at a random date/time[/quote] no bs, but i thought that kithstrike idea was a pretty horrible idea.. people already don't like that they can't get his kicks, so to do a random release after teasing customers with pics was pretty fckd up..just my opinion.. Fieg pulled a nike move lol
Hype machine extreme
How do GT-IIs run?? Going to try my luck online, hopefully the color isn't extremely off
Page 124 of 538