Listings:
NDC will have them
Looking for

Nike Foamposite Copper (10.5 )
Nike Foamposite Pine Green (10.5)

In The Game
In The Game
Listings:
I feel like JB only made this a quickstrike to ensure it would sell out unlike when they released the 14's a few years ago when they sat on shelves and went on sale
Visit www.Rarevintagewear.com for a great selection of vintage clothing, jerseys, sneakers and hats!
Listings:
if people sleep out for these ima stop kicks all together and sell them all.... i have 2 ds pair of these still
Listings:
hockey2casey:
I feel like JB only made this a quickstrike to ensure it would sell out unlike when they released the 14's a few years ago when they sat on shelves and went on sale

Yea, if people camp for these then I am retiring. 14's are okay but if the hypebeast turns them into heat then I will be done. I remember the good ole days when you could actually walk into a shoe store and buy Jordans
--**I buy DS Jordan Collections**--

Listings:
i can't see these selling out crazy fast.

but then again those royal 10s did and i thought they wouldnt

Check out my channel
http://www.youtube.com/bennyfranktheking

Looking For Size 11.5-13:
-Air Jordan 2 Melo
_Air Jordan Black Cement 3 2001
-Air Jordan 6 VI Black/Infrared 2000'
-Nike LeBron 8 "South Beach"
-Nike Air Force 1 Lebron COF "Hater"
-Nike Foamposite One "Galaxy"
-Nike SB Dunk Low Tiffany

2013 Shoe Checklist:
[X] Jordan 1 Retro OG Knicks
[] Jordan 3 Retro 88' OG
[] Jordan 5 Grape
In The Game
In The Game
Listings:
i hope theres no lines for these i hope to just wake up in the afternoon and i can still cop. Does any1 kno if NTNY is getting them

Wanted List: All size 11
Space Jam XI
Nike Shox VC III
Carbon Fiber Flightposite I
Listings:
COPPIN THESE FOR SURE. MY FAVORITE CW IMO
Listings:
I have been waiting on these for a while now. I wasn't really dealing the last shots this time around, but these are a definite cop for me.
Listings:
BennyFrank1990:
i can't see these selling out crazy fast.

but then again those royal 10s did and i thought they wouldnt

These will be gone faster than a lot of people think. An they are saying its a quickstrike, but well see about that part.
[quote="DBeast3"]Finishline doesn't ever get QS's right?[/quote] One of mine gets some qs releases
NDC will have them
if people sleep out for these ima stop kicks all together and sell them all.... i have 2 ds pair of these still
[quote="hockey2casey"]I feel like JB only made this a quickstrike to ensure it would sell out unlike when they released the 14's a few years ago when they sat on shelves and went on sale[/quote] Yea, if people camp for these then I am retiring. 14's are okay but if the hypebeast turns them into heat then I will be done. I remember the good ole days when you could actually walk into a shoe store and buy Jordans
i can't see these selling out crazy fast. but then again those royal 10s did and i thought they wouldnt
i hope theres no lines for these i hope to just wake up in the afternoon and i can still cop. Does any1 kno if NTNY is getting them
COPPIN THESE FOR SURE. MY FAVORITE CW IMO
I have been waiting on these for a while now. I wasn't really dealing the last shots this time around, but these are a definite cop for me.
[quote="BennyFrank1990"]i can't see these selling out crazy fast. but then again those royal 10s did and i thought they wouldnt [/quote] These will be gone faster than a lot of people think. An they are saying its a quickstrike, but well see about that part.
Page 17 of 73