Quantcast
X
X
Listings:
I'm new so, hello forum!
I joined the forum specifically to ask about these shoes.
They are adidas zodiaks, from the materials of the world series.
Sorry I don't have pictures right now but I will take some soon. I couldn't find much info about these shoes online, they aren't on eBay or amazon. Does anyone know anything about these? Like their worth? They are in good condition, they look like they were worn 3 times. Anyways I was hoping they were rare, and valuable. Thanks!
Last edited on 19th November 2012 12:07 edited 2 times in total
Listings:
If they are these they are kinda rare but not very valueable, sorry mate.
Click to show pictures

Click to show pictures

Obamasyourmomma:
I'm new so, hello forum!
I joined the forum specifically to ask about these shoes.
They are adidas zodiaks, from the materials of the world series.
Sorry I don't have pictures right now but I will take some soon. I couldn't find much info about these shoes online, they aren't on eBay or amazon. Does anyone know anything about these? Like their worth? They are in good condition, they look like they were worn 3 times. Anyways I was hoping they were rare, and valuable. Thanks!
selling it all
www.facebook.com/noneedtoronto
Listings:
Yep, those are them. What kind of value do they have in the USA?
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
I'm new so, hello forum! I joined the forum specifically to ask about these shoes. They are adidas zodiaks, from the materials of the world series. Sorry I don't have pictures right now but I will take some soon. I couldn't find much info about these shoes online, they aren't on eBay or amazon. Does anyone know anything about these? Like their worth? They are in good condition, they look like they were worn 3 times. Anyways I was hoping they were rare, and valuable. Thanks!
If they are these they are kinda rare but not very valueable, sorry mate. [IMG]http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s571/noneedtoronto/Adidas%20Zodiak%20MOTW/DSC00743-1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s571/noneedtoronto/Adidas%20Zodiak%20MOTW/DSC00746.jpg[/IMG] [quote="Obamasyourmomma"]I'm new so, hello forum! I joined the forum specifically to ask about these shoes. They are adidas zodiaks, from the materials of the world series. Sorry I don't have pictures right now but I will take some soon. I couldn't find much info about these shoes online, they aren't on eBay or amazon. Does anyone know anything about these? Like their worth? They are in good condition, they look like they were worn 3 times. Anyways I was hoping they were rare, and valuable. Thanks! [/quote]
Yep, those are them. What kind of value do they have in the USA?