X
X
Go to page: of 1249 |   Previous  |  Next |  Last
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
What model..........................................???????????????????????????

Edit: 35 I'm looking to build muscle in my arms and back and I want to use something with resistance.

IF YOU LIKE VAGINA CHECK MY LISTINGS.
Last edited on 16th November 2012 20:06 edited 1 times in total
The Wanderlust
The Wanderlust
Listings:
now thats where you have to look it up young padawan
A$AC SCHRADER
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
Get some heavy duty resistance bands.
Variety of curls you can do with them for biceps & a handful of moves you can do for your triceps. I can only think of a couple for the back like rows.
I would also add in pushups & tricep dips. And get in a good amount of protein.

You should hit youtube so you can actually see the moves in actions.
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
35:
Get some heavy duty resistance bands.
Variety of curls you can do with them for biceps & a handful of moves you can do for your triceps. I can only think of a couple for the back like rows.
I would also add in pushups & tricep dips. And get in a good amount of protein.

You should hit youtube so you can actually see the moves in actions.

OH EVERYONE ASKING FOR TIPS NOW JUST CAUSE YOU GOT A LITTLE MUSCLE
The Wanderlust
The Wanderlust
Listings:
^LOL you two are hilarious

Erykah Badu>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
A$AC SCHRADER
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
everyone go listen to skyfall by adele, its going to put me to sleep tonight
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
A little muscle, psst.

Man Aaron don't encourage her ass.
Erykha Badu is nice, visually & vocally.
The Wanderlust
The Wanderlust
Listings:
Fuck Adele Gretchen lol.

And I fucking love badu ever since that window seat video lol. My favorite female artist
A$AC SCHRADER
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
a15kko:
Fuck Adele Gretchen lol.

And I fucking love badu ever since that window seat video lol. My favorite female artist

this is silly
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
a15kko:
Fuck Adele Gretchen lol.

Do you have a link to that video?

35 I'm looking for resistance bands that I can slip on my feet and pull up with my arms.

Do you have any brand recommendations for the resistance bands and protein supplement?
IF YOU LIKE VAGINA CHECK MY LISTINGS.
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
What model..........................................??????????????????????????? Edit: 35 I'm looking to build muscle in my arms and back and I want to use something with resistance.
now thats where you have to look it up young padawan
Get some heavy duty resistance bands. Variety of curls you can do with them for biceps & a handful of moves you can do for your triceps. I can only think of a couple for the back like rows. I would also add in pushups & tricep dips. And get in a good amount of protein. You should hit youtube so you can actually see the moves in actions.
[quote="35"]Get some heavy duty resistance bands. Variety of curls you can do with them for biceps & a handful of moves you can do for your triceps. I can only think of a couple for the back like rows. I would also add in pushups & tricep dips. And get in a good amount of protein. You should hit youtube so you can actually see the moves in actions.[/quote] OH EVERYONE ASKING FOR TIPS NOW JUST CAUSE YOU GOT A LITTLE MUSCLE
^LOL you two are hilarious Erykah Badu>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
everyone go listen to skyfall by adele, its going to put me to sleep tonight
A little muscle, psst. Man Aaron don't encourage her ass. Erykha Badu is nice, visually & vocally.
Fuck Adele Gretchen lol. And I fucking love badu ever since that window seat video lol. My favorite female artist
[quote="a15kko"]Fuck Adele Gretchen lol. And I fucking love badu ever since that window seat video lol. My favorite female artist[/quote] this is silly
[quote="a15kko"]Fuck Adele Gretchen lol. And I fucking love badu ever since that window seat video lol. My favorite female artist[/quote] Do you have a link to that video? :ninja: :ninja: 35 I'm looking for resistance bands that I can slip on my feet and pull up with my arms. Do you have any brand recommendations for the resistance bands and protein supplement?
Page 925 of 1249