X
X
Go to page: of 14 |   Previous
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
GuessWho?:
Will there be a fix for the signatures (in terms of using align/colors/etc ..) soon?

What's the deal with this stuff? When will it all be back/fixed?
Check my listings for OG Jordan's!
Forum Ruler
Forum Ruler
Listings:
Need some new mods for the Lounge.

Don't really see Pat, Mike, or Randz around all that much ...

Hi. My name is Wilson.
IG: @wilsontsai
Kicks Knowledgeable
Kicks Knowledgeable
Listings:
i agree with Guesswho? can never find my own posts after awhile i just give up. overall though i like the new site

Team Suns
Forum Ruler
Forum Ruler
Listings:
Bump.
Hi. My name is Wilson.
S-S-S
S-S-S
Listings:
im guessing all of it takes time guys there must be thousands of codes for this site all can't be fixed in one day...
Sup Names Jay.
Counterfeit Cartel|Flame Society|The Works| Team Wearability |Green L.A.R.K|Marketplace/Forum Mod |Sneaker Appraisers.

Need a Private Price Check Or Legit Check? PM Me.

Need Assistance on the forums? PM me.

Follow me on instagram!! IG: Arist0_

Check out my collection guys! http://solecollector.com/forums/Drastic-Collection-More-pickups-pure-heat-Mcfly-s-88-3-s/75:4:1129296/p36/#axzz2Kw8oFYZg

Admin
Listings:
We haven't forgotten about this thread and have our (new) technical team hard at work on a long list of items. They have been rolling out a # of backend improvements you cannot see, and launched the first major revamp tonight.

You can now find a vastly improved keyword search at the top of every page. A more robust and integrated author search is next on the list (currently you can search by author by visiting the forum index and selecting search by author in the drop down) and we expect to see that soon.

Please let me know any comments and feedback you may have. Thx.
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
Yea I really do miss the old iss and the old layout better than this one truthfully this is my second account FYI my old one got hacked sadly
Gym green foams 200 all fees included

Offer up I'm legit and I ship priority with tracking!

ROOM FULL OF CENTERS IM GONNA STAND OUT

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.
- Robert Frost
Forum Ruler
Forum Ruler
Listings:
Updates?
Hi. My name is Wilson.
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
GuessWho?:
Updates?

Yea I'd like to know this too.
BK meet ups only

For Sale:
DS KD V N7 sz 9.5
CDP 10s sz 10.5
CDP 13s sz 10.5
Argon 11s Low Top sz 10.5

Hola Llamame Will

Flame Society

Real Madrid x Dortmund x Chelsea

http://solecollector.com/forums/Update-m-m-DUDE-Click-To-See-My-Jordans-m-m/75:1:1088685/
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
[quote="GuessWho?"]Will there be a fix for the signatures (in terms of using align/colors/etc ..) soon?[/quote] What's the deal with this stuff? When will it all be back/fixed?
Need some new mods for the Lounge. Don't really see Pat, Mike, or Randz around all that much ...
i agree with Guesswho? can never find my own posts after awhile i just give up. overall though i like the new site
Bump.
im guessing all of it takes time guys there must be thousands of codes for this site all can't be fixed in one day...
We haven't forgotten about this thread and have our (new) technical team hard at work on a long list of items. They have been rolling out a # of backend improvements you cannot see, and launched the first major revamp tonight. You can now find a vastly improved keyword search at the top of every page. A more robust and integrated author search is next on the list (currently you can search by author by visiting the forum index and selecting search by author in the drop down) and we expect to see that soon. Please let me know any comments and feedback you may have. Thx.
Yea I really do miss the old iss and the old layout better than this one truthfully this is my second account FYI my old one got hacked sadly
Updates?
[quote="GuessWho?"]Updates?[/quote] Yea I'd like to know this too.
[quote="izzmikyaheard"]Yah i don't understad the coding for sigs any more and it would be a lot nicer if i could find my posts easier. but scamming here is the main issue. Even if you can't help people get their money back, banning the scammers should be necessary. In the time span that people weren't being banned i could have scammed dozens of people for expensive kicks. The marketplace saftey guide isn't enough to drill some common sense into kids. Jvini, I PMed you about helping out though. [/quote] quite agree ...
Page 13 of 14