X
X
Go to page: of 5 |   |  Next |  Last
Admin
Listings:
Please submit 1 (one) vote for whom you feel is the Usergroup of the year. These are official approved usergroups of Sole Collector. Here is the list:

Shoe-Tang Clan
The Dynasty
S-S-S
JUSSBLAZE.
Sneakerpimps
The Dreams
Customizers
Triangle Offense
Strictly Vintage
Team L.A.R.K.
Footwear Federation
Counterfeit Cartel
The Wanderlust
Sneaker Doctors
Tech Junkies
TEAM BIG FOOTERS
in.Focus 2.0
The Heavyweights
Grammy Family
Mall Walker Mafia
Sneaker Appraisers
Femme Fatale
The Works

Rules
  • Please vote only once.
  • When you do submit your vote, please make sure it is correct and true.
  • Any subsequent votes, flaming, self nominations (including usergroups) or edits made to your posts will forfeit your vote in its entirety.
  • Campaigning - You are allowed to campaign through social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Blog) & within your signature ONLY!! NOT in this thread or through the discussion thread. No Exceptions!

Results

Voting ends Dec 31, 2012 at 9 pm PST. At that time, all voting threads will be locked and any votes after that time will not be counted toward the final count. Results will be posted in the main discussion thread days after Dec 31, 2012.

Thank you and good luck to all!
Fraud / Fakes / Feedback Disputes? Please open a ticket
http://solecollector.com/Contact-Us/

Twitter / YouTube / Instagram
@MJO23DAN
Forum Ruler
Forum Ruler
Listings:
JUSSBLAZE. basically family of my Usergroup Tech Junkies. All good people.
Tech Junkies
Admin / Tech Junkies
Admin / Tech Junkies
Listings:
Brock:

I second this.

Hi, my name is Tyler and I'm an alcoholic.
Tech Junkies x AVYinc.
Admin
Listings:
SB Republic
SB Republic
SB Republic
Listings:
dannyiss:
SB Republic

SB REPUBLIC

Unban Lyricistfan.
SB Republic
SB Republic
Listings:
MJO23DAN:
Please submit 1 (one) vote for whom you feel is the Usergroup of the year. These are official approved usergroups of Sole Collector. Here is the list:

Shoe-Tang Clan
The Dynasty
S-S-S
JUSSBLAZE.
Sneakerpimps
The Dreams
Customizers
Triangle Offense
Strictly Vintage
Team L.A.R.K.
Footwear Federation
Counterfeit Cartel
The Wanderlust
Sneaker Doctors
Tech Junkies
TEAM BIG FOOTERS
in.Focus 2.0
The Heavyweights
Grammy Family
Mall Walker Mafia
Sneaker Appraisers
Femme Fatale
The Works

Rules
  • Please vote only once.
  • When you do submit your vote, please make sure it is correct and true.
  • Any subsequent votes, flaming, self nominations (including usergroups) or edits made to your posts will forfeit your vote in its entirety.
  • Campaigning - You are allowed to campaign through social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Blog) & within your signature ONLY!! NOT in this thread or through the discussion thread. No Exceptions!

Results

Voting ends Dec 31, 2012 at 9 pm PST. At that time, all voting threads will be locked and any votes after that time will not be counted toward the final count. Results will be posted in the main discussion thread days after Dec 31, 2012.

Thank you and good luck to all!

wow, SBR still getting snubbed, not even on the list lol.
SB Republic
For Sale:
DS SBs, air max, lots of Brazil SBs, and more...
^^ so much crap to list, not all of them are up yet. it's coming...
Unban lyricistfan! He's connected everywhere but here
Admin / Tech Junkies
Admin / Tech Junkies
Listings:
Neither is AvyInc. Then again I am the only active member

Hi, my name is Tyler and I'm an alcoholic.
Tech Junkies x AVYinc.
The Wanderlust
The Wanderlust
Listings:
SBR been getting snubbed for the longest lol

vote goes to the tech junkies
A$AC SCHRADER
Forum Ruler
Forum Ruler
Listings:
Note sure if serious...
CHICAGO BULLS

He's a flopper. He just falls down and tries to get the calls. That's not good defense. - Michael Jordan
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
MWM
Flame Society | Team Wearabilty
http://solecollector.com/forums/My-small-collection/75:4:1129593/
[b]Please submit [u][color=red:1e5cc5e5f4]1 (one)[/color:1e5cc5e5f4][/u] vote for whom you feel is the Usergroup of the year. These are official approved usergroups of Sole Collector. Here is the list: [color=blue:1e5cc5e5f4]Shoe-Tang Clan The Dynasty S-S-S JUSSBLAZE. Sneakerpimps The Dreams Customizers Triangle Offense Strictly Vintage Team L.A.R.K. Footwear Federation Counterfeit Cartel The Wanderlust Sneaker Doctors Tech Junkies TEAM BIG FOOTERS in.Focus 2.0 The Heavyweights Grammy Family Mall Walker Mafia Sneaker Appraisers Femme Fatale The Works[/color:1e5cc5e5f4] [/b] [u]Rules[/u] [list:760e7b36be][*:760e7b36be][color=red:1e5cc5e5f4]Please vote only once.[/color:1e5cc5e5f4] [*:760e7b36be][color=red:1e5cc5e5f4]When you do submit your vote, please make sure it is correct and true.[/color:1e5cc5e5f4] [*:760e7b36be][color=red:1e5cc5e5f4]Any subsequent votes, flaming, self nominations (including usergroups) or edits made to your posts will forfeit your vote in its entirety. [/color:1e5cc5e5f4] [*:760e7b36be][color=red:1e5cc5e5f4]Campaigning - You are allowed to campaign through social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Blog) & within your signature ONLY!! NOT in this thread or through the [url=http://solecollector.com/forums/2012-Sole-Collector-Awards-are-coming/17:46:1129753/]discussion thread[/url]. No Exceptions![/list:760e7b36be][/color:1e5cc5e5f4] [u]Results[/u] Voting ends Dec 31, 2012 at 9 pm PST. At that time, all voting threads will be locked and any votes after that time will not be counted toward the final count. Results will be posted in the [url=http://solecollector.com/forums/2012-Sole-Collector-Awards-are-coming/17:46:1129753/]main discussion thread[/url] days after Dec 31, 2012. Thank you and good luck to all!
[quote="Brock"]JUSSBLAZE. basically family of my Usergroup Tech Junkies. All good people.[/quote] I second this.
SB Republic
[quote="dannyiss"]SB Republic[/quote]
[quote="MJO23DAN"][b]Please submit [u][color=red:1e5cc5e5f4]1 (one)[/color:1e5cc5e5f4][/u] vote for whom you feel is the Usergroup of the year. These are official approved usergroups of Sole Collector. Here is the list: [color=blue:1e5cc5e5f4]Shoe-Tang Clan The Dynasty S-S-S JUSSBLAZE. Sneakerpimps The Dreams Customizers Triangle Offense Strictly Vintage Team L.A.R.K. Footwear Federation Counterfeit Cartel The Wanderlust Sneaker Doctors Tech Junkies TEAM BIG FOOTERS in.Focus 2.0 The Heavyweights Grammy Family Mall Walker Mafia Sneaker Appraisers Femme Fatale The Works[/color:1e5cc5e5f4] [/b] [u]Rules[/u] [list:760e7b36be][*:760e7b36be][color=red:1e5cc5e5f4]Please vote only once.[/color:1e5cc5e5f4] [*:760e7b36be][color=red:1e5cc5e5f4]When you do submit your vote, please make sure it is correct and true.[/color:1e5cc5e5f4] [*:760e7b36be][color=red:1e5cc5e5f4]Any subsequent votes, flaming, self nominations (including usergroups) or edits made to your posts will forfeit your vote in its entirety. [/color:1e5cc5e5f4] [*:760e7b36be][color=red:1e5cc5e5f4]Campaigning - You are allowed to campaign through social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Blog) & within your signature ONLY!! NOT in this thread or through the [url=http://solecollector.com/forums/2012-Sole-Collector-Awards-are-coming/17:46:1129753/]discussion thread[/url]. No Exceptions![/list:760e7b36be][/color:1e5cc5e5f4] [u]Results[/u] Voting ends Dec 31, 2012 at 9 pm PST. At that time, all voting threads will be locked and any votes after that time will not be counted toward the final count. Results will be posted in the [url=http://solecollector.com/forums/2012-Sole-Collector-Awards-are-coming/17:46:1129753/]main discussion thread[/url] days after Dec 31, 2012. Thank you and good luck to all! [/quote] wow, SBR still getting snubbed, not even on the list lol.
Neither is AvyInc. Then again I am the only active member :lol:
SBR been getting snubbed for the longest lol vote goes to the tech junkies
Note sure if serious...
MWM
Page 1 of 5
»5 4 3 2 1 «