X
X
Go to page: of 5 |   |  Next |  Last
Admin
Listings:
Please submit 1 (one) vote for whom you feel is the Moderator of the year. Mods help keep forums in check and make sure members abide by rules & FAQ's. Here is the list of individuals who have been Mods for the majority of this year as well as a few new ones:

Brock
daib682
ilikesbs
JonRegister
RaNdZ4937
.Mike
quickster
Woonick
Ufb
Kage
dunksrnice
757SoleStalker
lashoecollector
Drastic
goldenchild9389
dannyiss
Nikolas
james599

Rules
  • Please vote only once.
  • When you do submit your vote, please make sure it is correct and true.
  • Any subsequent votes, flaming, self nominations (including usergroups) or edits made to your posts will forfeit your vote in its entirety.
  • Campaigning - You are allowed to campaign through social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Blog) & within your signature ONLY!! NOT in this thread or through the discussion thread. No Exceptions!

Results

Voting ends Dec 31, 2012 at 9 pm PST. At that time, all voting threads will be locked and any votes after that time will not be counted toward the final count. Results will be posted in the main discussion thread days after Dec 31, 2012.

Thank you and good luck to all!
Fraud / Fakes / Feedback Disputes? Please open a ticket
http://solecollector.com/Contact-Us/

Twitter / YouTube / Instagram
@MJO23DAN
Last edited on 18th December 2012 01:20 edited 1 times in total
Admin / C.C.
Admin / C.C.
Listings:
I'm missing
Sneaker Doctor x Counterfeit Cartel
Click to show pictures
2012 SC Restorer of the Year
Click to show pictures
www.facebook.com/flip.restorations
The Customs & Restorations Forum. Learn something new.
Admin
Listings:
Nikolas:
I'm missing

@MJO23DAN
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
No voting poll?
It might be hard on the members aswell as myself to publicly vote.
Looking for sz 8 Jordan III Black Cement 08' or 11'

Admin
Listings:
riceeeeeeeeee:
No voting poll?
It might be hard on the members aswell as myself to publicly vote.

Yeah no polls. Everything is a write in vote.

@MJO23DAN
Forum Ruler
Forum Ruler
Listings:
MJO23DAN:
Please submit 1 (one) vote for whom you feel is the Moderator of the year. Mods help keep forums in check and make sure members abide by rules & FAQ's. Here is the list of individuals who have been Mods for the majority of this year as well as a few new ones:

Brock
daib682
ilikesbs
JonRegister
RaNdZ4937
.Mike
quickster
Woonick
Ufb
Kage
dunksrnice
757SoleStalker
lashoecollector
Drastic
goldenchild9389
dannyiss
Nikolas
james599

Rules
  • Please vote only once.
  • When you do submit your vote, please make sure it is correct and true.
  • Any subsequent votes, flaming, self nominations (including usergroups) or edits made to your posts will forfeit your vote in its entirety.
  • Campaigning - You are allowed to campaign through social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Blog) & within your signature ONLY!! NOT in this thread or through the discussion thread. No Exceptions!

Results

Voting ends Dec 31, 2012 at 9 pm PST. At that time, all voting threads will be locked and any votes after that time will not be counted toward the final count. Results will be posted in the main discussion thread days after Dec 31, 2012.

Thank you and good luck to all!

Good luck to all.
Tech Junkies
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
Kage. Nuff said
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
dannyiss
Those "Insert any Jordan retro here" though.

No I'm not a Jordan "hater." By the way that word is for idiots who can't accept other people having an opinion different then the one they have. Jordan was and is still the best to ever do it. His accomplishments and overall desire to succeed are 2nd to none. I loved watching him play and miss watching him play. I'm just tired of his kicks. That's all.
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
dannyiss
WTB DS or VNDS Jordan VI's Size 9
WTB Space Jam 11's Size 9

Admin / Tech Junkies
Admin / Tech Junkies
Listings:
ilikesbs

Hi, my name is Tyler and I'm an alcoholic.
Tech Junkies x AVYinc.
[b]Please submit [u][color=red:1e5cc5e5f4]1 (one)[/color:1e5cc5e5f4][/u] vote for whom you feel is the Moderator of the year. Mods help keep forums in check and make sure members abide by rules & FAQ's. Here is the list of individuals who have been Mods for the majority of this year as well as a few new ones: [color=green:1e5cc5e5f4]Brock daib682 ilikesbs JonRegister RaNdZ4937 .Mike quickster Woonick Ufb Kage dunksrnice 757SoleStalker lashoecollector Drastic goldenchild9389 dannyiss Nikolas james599 [/color:1e5cc5e5f4] [/b] [u]Rules[/u] [list:760e7b36be][*:760e7b36be][color=red:1e5cc5e5f4]Please vote only once.[/color:1e5cc5e5f4] [*:760e7b36be][color=red:1e5cc5e5f4]When you do submit your vote, please make sure it is correct and true.[/color:1e5cc5e5f4] [*:760e7b36be][color=red:1e5cc5e5f4]Any subsequent votes, flaming, self nominations (including usergroups) or edits made to your posts will forfeit your vote in its entirety. [/color:1e5cc5e5f4] [*:760e7b36be][color=red:1e5cc5e5f4]Campaigning - You are allowed to campaign through social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Blog) & within your signature ONLY!! NOT in this thread or through the [url=http://solecollector.com/forums/2012-Sole-Collector-Awards-are-coming/17:46:1129753/]discussion thread[/url]. No Exceptions![/list:760e7b36be][/color:1e5cc5e5f4] [u]Results[/u] Voting ends Dec 31, 2012 at 9 pm PST. At that time, all voting threads will be locked and any votes after that time will not be counted toward the final count. Results will be posted in the [url=http://solecollector.com/forums/2012-Sole-Collector-Awards-are-coming/17:46:1129753/]main discussion thread[/url] days after Dec 31, 2012. Thank you and good luck to all!
I'm missing :ninja:
[quote="Nikolas"]I'm missing :ninja:[/quote] :ninja:
No voting poll? It might be hard on the members aswell as myself to publicly vote.
[quote="riceeeeeeeeee"]No voting poll? It might be hard on the members aswell as myself to publicly vote.[/quote] Yeah no polls. Everything is a write in vote.
[quote="MJO23DAN"][b]Please submit [u][color=red:1e5cc5e5f4]1 (one)[/color:1e5cc5e5f4][/u] vote for whom you feel is the Moderator of the year. Mods help keep forums in check and make sure members abide by rules & FAQ's. Here is the list of individuals who have been Mods for the majority of this year as well as a few new ones: [color=green:1e5cc5e5f4]Brock daib682 ilikesbs JonRegister RaNdZ4937 .Mike quickster Woonick Ufb Kage dunksrnice 757SoleStalker lashoecollector Drastic goldenchild9389 dannyiss Nikolas james599 [/color:1e5cc5e5f4] [/b] [u]Rules[/u] [list:760e7b36be][*:760e7b36be][color=red:1e5cc5e5f4]Please vote only once.[/color:1e5cc5e5f4] [*:760e7b36be][color=red:1e5cc5e5f4]When you do submit your vote, please make sure it is correct and true.[/color:1e5cc5e5f4] [*:760e7b36be][color=red:1e5cc5e5f4]Any subsequent votes, flaming, self nominations (including usergroups) or edits made to your posts will forfeit your vote in its entirety. [/color:1e5cc5e5f4] [*:760e7b36be][color=red:1e5cc5e5f4]Campaigning - You are allowed to campaign through social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Blog) & within your signature ONLY!! NOT in this thread or through the [url=http://solecollector.com/forums/2012-Sole-Collector-Awards-are-coming/17:46:1129753/]discussion thread[/url]. No Exceptions![/list:760e7b36be][/color:1e5cc5e5f4] [u]Results[/u] Voting ends Dec 31, 2012 at 9 pm PST. At that time, all voting threads will be locked and any votes after that time will not be counted toward the final count. Results will be posted in the [url=http://solecollector.com/forums/2012-Sole-Collector-Awards-are-coming/17:46:1129753/]main discussion thread[/url] days after Dec 31, 2012. Thank you and good luck to all! [/quote] Good luck to all.
Kage. Nuff said
dannyiss
dannyiss
ilikesbs
Page 1 of 5
»5 4 3 2 1 «