IATRJ:
Ahhhh coming for that top pick!!

washington fuckin up man

0-10 !!! What the fuck!!
Orlando Magic
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
i almost forgot we have al harrington on our roster lol, forget that top pick this year, i guarantee we are going to be that last team fighting to make the playoffs and will probably just barely make it in so we are completely out of the lottery and get stuck with some guy that will make daniel orton look like wilt... welcome to mediocrity, the orlando mediocrity... where magic only happens in disney movies...

Orlando Magic/NYGiants
Based Mod
Listings:
the incoming class isn't as exciting as it once was. I hope we can get Nerlens to develop, but there will definitely be worse teams with more ping pong balls.

I can't see us making the playoffs. Harrington coming back...and we also have Turk out. But this team just doesn't have the talent. The will to compete for sure, but the talent is lacking big time.
Grammy Family
Grammy Family
Listings:
Yea I still don't think we will make the playoffs but not sucky enough for the number 1 pick, probably top 5 though.
Orlando Magic
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
Noel doesnt really intrigue me for some reason.. Doesnt seem like he can add much bulk to his narrow frame, his shot blocking ability looks mediocre, and what can he create for himself on offense? I just dont see it, but wtf do I know..
I'd go hard after that 2014 pick, though! I think Wiggins, Parker, Randle in there.
Based Mod
Listings:
He intrigues me as a project, which is why I'm hoping he slides and we can pick him. We won't push us over, we'll still stink and be set for 2014.

of course, there's still a lot of college hoops to be played...
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
Thank you guys for the easy wins.

I guess yall making it up for fucking us over on that Dwight deal.
Jay-Z - SBeezy - Fif - AZ - Drizzy
Drake>>>>>>>>>your fav rapper

Manchester United- Nets - Yankees - NY Giants
Based Mod
Listings:
how'd you get fucked over? You kept the almighty Brook Lopez!
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
BRich:
He intrigues me as a project, which is why I'm hoping he slides and we can pick him. We won't push us over, we'll still stink and be set for 2014.

of course, there's still a lot of college hoops to be played...

You right.

Based Mod
Listings:
Man, I watched him today and he stunk up the joint. lol
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
[quote="BRich"][quote="IATRJ"]Ahhhh coming for that top pick!![/quote] washington fuckin up man[/quote] 0-10 !!! What the fuck!!
i almost forgot we have al harrington on our roster lol, forget that top pick this year, i guarantee we are going to be that last team fighting to make the playoffs and will probably just barely make it in so we are completely out of the lottery and get stuck with some guy that will make daniel orton look like wilt... welcome to mediocrity, the orlando mediocrity... where magic only happens in disney movies...
the incoming class isn't as exciting as it once was. I hope we can get Nerlens to develop, but there will definitely be worse teams with more ping pong balls. I can't see us making the playoffs. Harrington coming back...and we also have Turk out. But this team just doesn't have the talent. The will to compete for sure, but the talent is lacking big time.
Yea I still don't think we will make the playoffs but not sucky enough for the number 1 pick, probably top 5 though.
Noel doesnt really intrigue me for some reason.. Doesnt seem like he can add much bulk to his narrow frame, his shot blocking ability looks mediocre, and what can he create for himself on offense? I just dont see it, but wtf do I know.. I'd go hard after that 2014 pick, though! I think Wiggins, Parker, Randle in there.
He intrigues me as a project, which is why I'm hoping he slides and we can pick him. We won't push us over, we'll still stink and be set for 2014. of course, there's still a lot of college hoops to be played...
Thank you guys for the easy wins. I guess yall making it up for fucking us over on that Dwight deal.
how'd you get fucked over? You kept the almighty Brook Lopez!
[quote="BRich"]He intrigues me as a project, which is why I'm hoping he slides and we can pick him. We won't push us over, we'll still stink and be set for 2014. of course, there's still a lot of college hoops to be played...[/quote] You right.
Man, I watched him today and he stunk up the joint. lol
Page 67 of 89