The Wanderlust
The Wanderlust
Listings:
Good luck to the Magic. I want Dwight to stay there
A$AC SCHRADER
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
Homeboy doesn't want to come to Chicago...
Team Chicago Member #1

Based Mod
Listings:
I don't know why...Chicago and OKC should easily be his top two destinations if winning is the primary concern.
Grammy Family
Grammy Family
Listings:
Dwight is pulling a TOR VC and Stan is terrible.
Orlando Magic
Based Mod
Listings:
Von Wafer looked pretty good at the end...more tick for him please

and for the love of god, keep Chris Duhon out of games.

oh yeah - Dwight is clearly uninterested. Still don't want to trade him because the offers suck, but he's playing like a beetch.
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
You guys still believe Bass should've been dealt... Bass was one of the most underrated/underplayed players in the league. Son was a horse but he never got any burn & Boston is finally giving him his chance. I think if he & D12 would've ever got that chemistry y'all might not be in this boat.
TEAM LAKERS
Member #8

"Always felt ahead of my time like I was in quantum leap, skipped the whole age of 16 cuz shit wuz neva sweet"- Me

ALL DS sz. 14 Grape V-$220
Sz. 13 Penny V Invisibility Cloak-$210
All prices include SHIPPING

I NEED THE KOBE PRELUDES IN A 13/14.

Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
This thread is pretty dead. What happened to all the Magic fans? I hope Dwight stays.. So the Knicks can get Deron Williams!!!! LOL..
Dream as if you'll live forever...Live as if you'll die today.

The Soullective: That Good Music
Based Mod
Listings:
There was only like 2-3 of us posting regularly here anyways...

1STKOBEFAN:
You guys still believe Bass should've been dealt... Bass was one of the most underrated/underplayed players in the league. Son was a horse but he never got any burn & Boston is finally giving him his chance. I think if he & D12 would've ever got that chemistry y'all might not be in this boat.

Yeah, he should have been. It's not like Bass was playing great ball and had his time limited. He was bad in Orlando. Poor help rebounding, blown defensive assignments, black hole on offense. He's playing better in Boston because its Boston. Learning from KG and those vets...playing in a system that caters to his style more. Plus, I think Glen brings an edge to Orlando that has been sorely missed. Already reports of him being the guy leading the huddles and being a leader.

I'm still a fan of Bass...always have been. But if he were still here, it'd be more of the same. A lot of that is because of Stan, though.

also have to consider that Big Baby was a player on Dwight's supposed "list."
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
i never really thought about it this way, but imagine TMZ if Dwight is in a major market, this is a guy who literally has 4 baby mamas all over the country that the world doesnt talk about because hes in a small market now.... i mean this is a guy who literally uses twitter as his version of adultfriendfinder... i know this for a fact too lol

i dont know whats up but at least hes doing good by not talking about it, i mean that could kill any chance of us winning anything this year.

im going on a longshot here and im saying management does something to get him to sign, notice i didnt say otis does something because i have a feeling otis is now the enemy, when he blew up the roster last year i think he signed his own unemployment check, taking on arenas to just cut him made no sense, at least rashard would be a big expiring contract to trade off... plus rashard and turk together for some reason works
Orlando Magic/NYGiants
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
[b:36782e740c][align=center:36782e740c][size=18:36782e740c]2012 Orlando Magic Offseason[/size:36782e740c][/align:36782e740c][/b:36782e740c] [b]Depth Chart:[/b] [b]PG:[/b] Nelson/Moore [b]SG:[/b] Harkless/Oladipo/Afflalo/Lamb [b]SF:[/b] Harkless/Harris/Jones/Turkoglu [b]PF:[/b] Davis/Nicholson/Osby/Harrington [b]C:[/b] Vucevic/O'Quinn [b]Head Coach: Jacque Vaughn[/b] [b:36782e740c][align=center:36782e740c][size=18:36782e740c]Orlando Magic Fan Hall Of Fame[/size:36782e740c][/align:36782e740c][/b:36782e740c] [img:36782e740c][/img:36782e740c][img:36782e740c][/img:36782e740c]
Good luck to the Magic. I want Dwight to stay there
Homeboy doesn't want to come to Chicago...
I don't know why...Chicago and OKC should easily be his top two destinations if winning is the primary concern.
Dwight is pulling a TOR VC and Stan is terrible.
Von Wafer looked pretty good at the end...more tick for him please and for the love of god, keep Chris Duhon out of games. oh yeah - Dwight is clearly uninterested. Still don't want to trade him because the offers suck, but he's playing like a beetch.
This thread is pretty dead. What happened to all the Magic fans? I hope Dwight stays.. So the Knicks can get Deron Williams!!!! LOL..
There was only like 2-3 of us posting regularly here anyways... [quote="1STKOBEFAN"]You guys still believe Bass should've been dealt... Bass was one of the most underrated/underplayed players in the league. Son was a horse but he never got any burn & Boston is finally giving him his chance. I think if he & D12 would've ever got that chemistry y'all might not be in this boat. [/quote] Yeah, he should have been. It's not like Bass was playing great ball and had his time limited. He was bad in Orlando. Poor help rebounding, blown defensive assignments, black hole on offense. He's playing better in Boston because its Boston. Learning from KG and those vets...playing in a system that caters to his style more. Plus, I think Glen brings an edge to Orlando that has been sorely missed. Already reports of him being the guy leading the huddles and being a leader. I'm still a fan of Bass...always have been. But if he were still here, it'd be more of the same. A lot of that is because of Stan, though. also have to consider that Big Baby was a player on Dwight's supposed "list."
i never really thought about it this way, but imagine TMZ if Dwight is in a major market, this is a guy who literally has 4 baby mamas all over the country that the world doesnt talk about because hes in a small market now.... i mean this is a guy who literally uses twitter as his version of adultfriendfinder... i know this for a fact too lol i dont know whats up but at least hes doing good by not talking about it, i mean that could kill any chance of us winning anything this year. im going on a longshot here and im saying management does something to get him to sign, notice i didnt say otis does something because i have a feeling otis is now the enemy, when he blew up the roster last year i think he signed his own unemployment check, taking on arenas to just cut him made no sense, at least rashard would be a big expiring contract to trade off... plus rashard and turk together for some reason works
Page 1 of 89
Last»10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 «