Go to page: of 165 |   Previous  |  Next |  Last
The Heavyweights
The Heavyweights
Listings:
Ndubya94:
BsnssInstdaGame:
Ndubya94:
BsnssInstdaGame:
just got my first pair of APC's... last year I had some G-Star Raw 3301's that were decent as an introductory to the raw denim life so I'm eager to see how my APC's come out
No offense but i thought APC's were also introductory? I went a little crazy this month with the denim but, I am long overdue. Samurai 710s PBJ 007 PBJ 018 3sixteen double blacks I'll post fit pics when I get around to wearing them
I literally just really interested and into denim maybe a year or two ago? I always was hip to Levi's 501's but then I switched back to Polo Ralph Lauren and then I tried Cheap Monday, Naked & Famous and G-Star Raw so now I'm gonna try APC's and maybe get some Nudies eventually even though they're overrated but it's ok because I got a Nordstroms plug now I really want to go back to SF and buy some Self-Edge denim because I heard they're the best. I also want to get a pair of Samurais before I get some Nudies too

Yea man, you won't regret spending a little extra. Get on self-edges mailing list and buy when they have a sale (they also always ship free, I beleive). Samuaris, PBJ, 3sixteen, ironheart, flathead, all are very solid brands when you are looking to take the next step in denim

The fuck would you want to get nudies after sams.... advising you to step away from commercial brands.
Heavily Weighted X SB Republic

Size Medium Huf x Stussy Collab, Original Fake Kaws, Stussy x Ghost
Size 10 , 2001 True Blue 3s
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
nudies are dope as fuck though,
i havent ever tried samurai denim so i cant speak on opinion of those
i guess thats just the way i am
In The Game
In The Game
Listings:
Strike Gold 1101

Click to show pictures

Click to show pictures

Click to show pictures

Click to show pictures

Click to show pictures

Click to show pictures
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
^^ they're coming out nice!
-Ryan

norcalxsole.tumblr.com
CHEAP HOMEGUNS SB DUNKS!
Size 10.5 $140 meetup | $150 shipped
http://solecollector.com/Sneakers/Marketplace/216766/nike-sb-dunks-rayguns-homeguns/
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
Those SG's look great! I will pray for your crotch blow

yay area kicks:
Ndubya94:
BsnssInstdaGame:
Ndubya94:
BsnssInstdaGame:
just got my first pair of APC's... last year I had some G-Star Raw 3301's that were decent as an introductory to the raw denim life so I'm eager to see how my APC's come out
No offense but i thought APC's were also introductory? I went a little crazy this month with the denim but, I am long overdue. Samurai 710s PBJ 007 PBJ 018 3sixteen double blacks I'll post fit pics when I get around to wearing them
I literally just really interested and into denim maybe a year or two ago? I always was hip to Levi's 501's but then I switched back to Polo Ralph Lauren and then I tried Cheap Monday, Naked & Famous and G-Star Raw so now I'm gonna try APC's and maybe get some Nudies eventually even though they're overrated but it's ok because I got a Nordstroms plug now I really want to go back to SF and buy some Self-Edge denim because I heard they're the best. I also want to get a pair of Samurais before I get some Nudies too

Yea man, you won't regret spending a little extra. Get on self-edges mailing list and buy when they have a sale (they also always ship free, I beleive). Samuaris, PBJ, 3sixteen, ironheart, flathead, all are very solid brands when you are looking to take the next step in denim

The fuck would you want to get nudies after sams.... advising you to step away from commercial brands.

well some people just enjoy some brands. i love levi 501s
we all one
The Heavyweights
The Heavyweights
Listings:
If you're spending 150+ on jeans why would you go with a brand that is poorly crafted and mass produced is what I'm saying. I'm not ragging on Levi's, a classic and more affordable piece, but having had nudies, just saying compared to Sexi08, rbjs, and sexdbxsufuxsf, nudies are sub par and smell funny when you first buy them. The threading is shit, and denim is paper thin, saying its 18oz when it feels lighter than my 13oz denim. Also being that you move from such a prestigious brand such as samurai to something like nudies.
Also taking into account that I paid sub $250 for each piece of denim brand new, whereas like said above my nudies were 150+ tax
Heavily Weighted X SB Republic

Size Medium Huf x Stussy Collab, Original Fake Kaws, Stussy x Ghost
Size 10 , 2001 True Blue 3s
In The Game
In The Game
Listings:
haha no need to pray, captaincool! they are getting a wash and going to dropped off at SelfEdge for a repair this weekend.

also just to chime into what you guys are talking about right now, if you buy cheap you, you buy twice. speaking from personal experience, i was never really satisfied with all the cheap raw denim i was buying at first (nudies, uniqlo selvage, levis STF) because i thought they were all felt cheaply made and flimsy. but then i got my first pair of MIJ denim (my strike golds you see above) and my perspective on denim completely changed. there's a reason why these MIJ brands cost $300+ per jeans. its because you pay for that quality, from the fabric to the construction where the threads are strong and there are no loose ends.

but i guess things like that dont matter to most people on this forum. partly because all everyone cares about are "Da SiCKkk fAdezzZZ".

**edit** just read over what i wrote and it sounded more like a rant then anything you guys were talking about. but whatever i just said is just my opinion.
Last edited on 20th December 2012 23:25 edited 1 times in total
Shoe-Tang Clan
Shoe-Tang Clan
Listings:
Those strike golds are beaut.

WTB: SIZE 8.5-9 SC VEGAS HIGH, AM1 SAFARI, APOLLO AM90, INFRARED VI, BRED I

Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
RuKiddIn:
haha no need to pray, captaincool! they are getting a wash and going to dropped off at SelfEdge for a repair this weekend.

also just to chime into what you guys are talking about right now, if you buy cheap you, you buy twice. speaking from personal experience, i was never really satisfied with all the cheap raw denim i was buying at first (nudies, uniqlo selvage, levis STF) because i thought they were all felt cheaply made and flimsy. but then i got my first pair of MIJ denim (my strike golds you see above) and my perspective on denim completely changed. there's a reason why these MIJ brands cost $300+ per jeans. its because you pay for that quality, from the fabric to the construction where the threads are strong and there are no loose ends.

but i guess things like that dont matter to most people on this forum. partly because all everyone cares about are "Da SiCKkk fAdezzZZ".

**edit** just read over what i wrote and it sounded more like a rant then anything you guys were talking about. but whatever i just said is just my opinion.

Good stuff man
My N&F's crotch is wearing out way faster than I'd like even with a couple washes.

You guys have really good points. I got nothin against Nudie but my next purchase will definitely be something of a higher grade.

we all one
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
So what's somethin good to start off with; naked and famous? 3sixteen? Mind u I need a 38...
Now I don't love no material things
But I'm in love with the feelings they bring
I got em like damn (how, how, how he do that)
Damn (how, how, how, how he do that)
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
[quote="Ndubya94"][quote="BsnssInstdaGame"][quote="Ndubya94"][quote="BsnssInstdaGame"]just got my first pair of APC's... last year I had some G-Star Raw 3301's that were decent as an introductory to the raw denim life so I'm eager to see how my APC's come out[/quote] No offense but i thought APC's were also introductory? I went a little crazy this month with the denim but, I am long overdue. Samurai 710s PBJ 007 PBJ 018 3sixteen double blacks I'll post fit pics when I get around to wearing them [/quote] I literally just really interested and into denim maybe a year or two ago? I always was hip to Levi's 501's but then I switched back to Polo Ralph Lauren and then I tried Cheap Monday, Naked & Famous and G-Star Raw so now I'm gonna try APC's and maybe get some Nudies eventually even though they're overrated but it's ok because I got a Nordstroms plug now I really want to go back to SF and buy some Self-Edge denim because I heard they're the best. I also want to get a pair of Samurais before I get some Nudies too[/quote] Yea man, you won't regret spending a little extra. Get on self-edges mailing list and buy when they have a sale (they also always ship free, I beleive). Samuaris, PBJ, 3sixteen, ironheart, flathead, all are very solid brands when you are looking to take the next step in denim[/quote] The fuck would you want to get nudies after sams.... advising you to step away from commercial brands.
nudies are dope as fuck though, i havent ever tried samurai denim so i cant speak on opinion of those
Strike Gold 1101 [img]http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8224/8291672079_3742afb8d7_z.jpg[/img] [img]http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8073/8292826558_8b99f2f47d_z.jpg[/img] [img]http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8357/8291627851_b57706c53b_z.jpg[/img] [img]http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8497/8292775310_be5f5f2800_z.jpg[/img] [img]http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8082/8292593356_4ef8aeb21f_z.jpg[/img] [img]http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8216/8291573193_5e3d7e2116_z.jpg[/img]
^^ they're coming out nice!
Those SG's look great! I will pray for your crotch blow :lol: [quote="yay area kicks"][quote="Ndubya94"][quote="BsnssInstdaGame"][quote="Ndubya94"][quote="BsnssInstdaGame"]just got my first pair of APC's... last year I had some G-Star Raw 3301's that were decent as an introductory to the raw denim life so I'm eager to see how my APC's come out[/quote] No offense but i thought APC's were also introductory? I went a little crazy this month with the denim but, I am long overdue. Samurai 710s PBJ 007 PBJ 018 3sixteen double blacks I'll post fit pics when I get around to wearing them [/quote] I literally just really interested and into denim maybe a year or two ago? I always was hip to Levi's 501's but then I switched back to Polo Ralph Lauren and then I tried Cheap Monday, Naked & Famous and G-Star Raw so now I'm gonna try APC's and maybe get some Nudies eventually even though they're overrated but it's ok because I got a Nordstroms plug now I really want to go back to SF and buy some Self-Edge denim because I heard they're the best. I also want to get a pair of Samurais before I get some Nudies too[/quote] Yea man, you won't regret spending a little extra. Get on self-edges mailing list and buy when they have a sale (they also always ship free, I beleive). Samuaris, PBJ, 3sixteen, ironheart, flathead, all are very solid brands when you are looking to take the next step in denim[/quote] The fuck would you want to get nudies after sams.... advising you to step away from commercial brands.[/quote] well some people just enjoy some brands. i love levi 501s
If you're spending 150+ on jeans why would you go with a brand that is poorly crafted and mass produced is what I'm saying. I'm not ragging on Levi's, a classic and more affordable piece, but having had nudies, just saying compared to Sexi08, rbjs, and sexdbxsufuxsf, nudies are sub par and smell funny when you first buy them. The threading is shit, and denim is paper thin, saying its 18oz when it feels lighter than my 13oz denim. Also being that you move from such a prestigious brand such as samurai to something like nudies. Also taking into account that I paid sub $250 for each piece of denim brand new, whereas like said above my nudies were 150+ tax
haha no need to pray, captaincool! they are getting a wash and going to dropped off at SelfEdge for a repair this weekend. also just to chime into what you guys are talking about right now, if you buy cheap you, you buy twice. speaking from personal experience, i was never really satisfied with all the cheap raw denim i was buying at first (nudies, uniqlo selvage, levis STF) because i thought they were all felt cheaply made and flimsy. but then i got my first pair of MIJ denim (my strike golds you see above) and my perspective on denim completely changed. there's a reason why these MIJ brands cost $300+ per jeans. its because you pay for that quality, from the fabric to the construction where the threads are strong and there are no loose ends. but i guess things like that dont matter to most people on this forum. partly because all everyone cares about are "Da SiCKkk fAdezzZZ". **edit** just read over what i wrote and it sounded more like a rant then anything you guys were talking about. but whatever i just said is just my opinion.
Those strike golds are beaut.
[quote="RuKiddIn"]haha no need to pray, captaincool! they are getting a wash and going to dropped off at SelfEdge for a repair this weekend. also just to chime into what you guys are talking about right now, if you buy cheap you, you buy twice. speaking from personal experience, i was never really satisfied with all the cheap raw denim i was buying at first (nudies, uniqlo selvage, levis STF) because i thought they were all felt cheaply made and flimsy. but then i got my first pair of MIJ denim (my strike golds you see above) and my perspective on denim completely changed. there's a reason why these MIJ brands cost $300+ per jeans. its because you pay for that quality, from the fabric to the construction where the threads are strong and there are no loose ends. but i guess things like that dont matter to most people on this forum. partly because all everyone cares about are "Da SiCKkk fAdezzZZ". **edit** just read over what i wrote and it sounded more like a rant then anything you guys were talking about. but whatever i just said is just my opinion. [/quote] Good stuff man :up: My N&F's crotch is wearing out way faster than I'd like even with a couple washes. You guys have really good points. I got nothin against Nudie but my next purchase will definitely be something of a higher grade.
So what's somethin good to start off with; naked and famous? 3sixteen? Mind u I need a 38...
Page 99 of 165