X
X
Go to page: of 155 |   Previous  |  Next |  Last
Listings:
anthonyoj:
stopthefury:
kiya:
stopthefury:
Hey guys, I bought a pair of IH 4001 (DC4 Collab) from another forum and unfortunately they are too short for me. They were supposedly measured as 36/32, but the inseam is more of a 30/31 in my opinion. I paid 200 for them, but will let them go even lower for 180 shipped. They have slight wear on them, but are still in great condition. No rips, holes, tears, etc.

LMK! IF not I will probably end up putting them on ebay. I will post pictures later if anyone is interested.

That's a serious amount of money to throw away for a mistake like that.
If you were told they were 32" length and you were shipped a 30" inseam you should get your money back.

Well, I bought them from a member on the IH forum, and already sent him an email saying I want a refund. I did like a week of research and even did comparative measurements from what he gave me to my current jeans. I'm pretty pissed, but just want to get my money back, whether it be getting a refund or selling them to someone else who could use them...

Did you file a PayPal claim?

That will definitely be the next step if he does not reply accordingly...
WWW.STOPTHEFURY.COM
CHECK OUT MY BLOG!!
The Heavyweights
The Heavyweights
Listings:
Self Edge New Product Update

Spring is around the corner and we're getting in new items on a weekly basis, if you're local to one of our stores drop in and check out what's new.

3sixteen+
We've got an awesome new jean from 3sixteen+ made of a left hand twill denim produced by Kuroki Mills in Okayama Japan. The fabric has a really interested deep indigo shade to it and a great hand once soaked. The jean was cut and sewn in America and comes with hidden rivets, a well tanned leather patch, and a great straight leg fit. Due to the limited amount of the fabric these were made in a small run of 100 pairs and won't be restocked.

Iron Heart
We launched a new collaboration with Iron Heart last week, it's moving quickly at all of our stores, check them out online or come into a store to try a pair on. Along with the collaboration we got a full restock of the 666 Devil's Fit and a new indigo bandana. All stores have also gotten full restocks of all regular model jeans. The bandanas will be in the online store on February 25th and the next 301s restock is April 1st.

Real Japan Blues
RJB is still one of our favorite brands when it comes to fit and fabric. We just received some new shirts from their Spring/Summer collection along with some hot argyle socks. Along with these shirts and sock we got the rest of the run of the 103BSP and 106BSP jeans, these are all available now at all three Self Edge stores and in our online store.

Flat Head
From Flat Head we've received a full restock of all their jeans including the SE05BSP, 3009 (F380), Women's Balder jean, and the last of the SEXFHXRJB15 jeans. Along with these jean restocks we got a great new polo shirt, polos are in again, at least we think so (as long as you promise not to tuck them in).

Imperial
Imperial has decided to move the production of their two most popular jeans to Japan. The Duke (indigo) and Shearer (indigo) jeans are now fully produced in Japan. What this means is a higher level of construction with new features such as rolled belt loops, hidden rivets, and chainstitched hems. The denim is still a 14.25oz Japanese selvedge fabric and the fits on both have been slightly modified. Check the online store for an updated size chart and spec list. We've also got a few more of the SEXI14 jeans in both indigo and black. All these jeans are available now at all Self Edge stores and in our online store.

Sugar Cane
A full restock of all Sugar Cane jeans is hitting all stores on Monday, February 27.

Mister Freedom
The spring collection starts shipping to stores March 10th, in the meantime we've gotten a full restock of the Troy Deck Jacket and the Mulholland Master in both colors at Self Edge New York.

Dry Bones
All three stores have just received a full restock of the Red-D Slim jeans from Dry Bones, there are a few more pairs coming into SESF and online on Saturday, February 25th. We also got a fill in of sizes of the Dry Bones Award Jacket, available now at all three stores and in our online store.

Strike Gold
All stores have received a full restock of all four Strike Gold jean models and we've received their highly anticipated loopwheeled blank hoodies, we feel these are the ultimate hoodie. If you're size is sold out online you can call SELA for a phone order, we received our shipment there this week.
Self Edge Denim www.selfedge.com - Anti-Yo Worldwide www.anti-yo.com
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
Asked in the other thread but didnt really get my question answered.
what nudies fit like live 510 super skinnys?
The Heavyweights
The Heavyweights
Listings:
pwntu:

Tube Kelly:
http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=614
Self Edge Denim www.selfedge.com - Anti-Yo Worldwide www.anti-yo.com
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
pwntu:

lmao I answered it homie

captaincool:
pwntu:
what nudie fit fits like levi 510's or super skinnys?

Grim Tim and Thin Finn are skinny. Tight Long John and Tape Ted are super skinny.

we all one
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
Chinchilla[SLK]:
Day 81, New Standard
Click to show pictures

nice apc's
@luxgodly
Dunks & Forces
Karmaloop Rep Code: LUXGODLY
Triangle Offense
Triangle Offense
Listings:
been about a year. before i wash them
Click to show pictures

Click to show pictures
T. O. homie

AKPsi-Omega Phi Chapter- spring 2k9
my name is Riley
kids need to learn how to read.

Last edited on 25th February 2012 00:42 edited 1 times in total
In The Game
In The Game
Listings:
Really interested in grabbing some premium denim, sort of a "noob" as I've been rockin 514's since I'm only 16. Anybody have favorites when it comes to selvedge denim, that I can get for aroun 80 bucks? Thanks!
Sell me your beat sneakers !
Triangle Offense
Triangle Offense
Listings:
Goofy:
Really interested in grabbing some premium denim, sort of a "noob" as I've been rockin 514's since I'm only 16. Anybody have favorites when it comes to selvedge denim, that I can get for aroun 80 bucks? Thanks!

501s. UO. unbranded. look around here on solecollector also.
T. O. homie

AKPsi-Omega Phi Chapter- spring 2k9
my name is Riley
kids need to learn how to read.

Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
Goofy:

For around 70 you can get UO Unbranded. Very good denim for the price

and ask in the small questions thread next time bro
we all one
Last edited on 25th February 2012 02:43 edited 1 times in total
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
[quote="anthonyoj"][quote="stopthefury"][quote="kiya"][quote="stopthefury"]Hey guys, I bought a pair of IH 4001 (DC4 Collab) from another forum and unfortunately they are too short for me. They were supposedly measured as 36/32, but the inseam is more of a 30/31 in my opinion. I paid 200 for them, but will let them go even lower for 180 shipped. They have slight wear on them, but are still in great condition. No rips, holes, tears, etc. LMK! IF not I will probably end up putting them on ebay. I will post pictures later if anyone is interested.[/quote] That's a serious amount of money to throw away for a mistake like that. If you were told they were 32" length and you were shipped a 30" inseam you should get your money back. [/quote] Well, I bought them from a member on the IH forum, and already sent him an email saying I want a refund. I did like a week of research and even did comparative measurements from what he gave me to my current jeans. I'm pretty pissed, but just want to get my money back, whether it be getting a refund or selling them to someone else who could use them... [/quote] Did you file a PayPal claim? [/quote] That will definitely be the next step if he does not reply accordingly...
[B]Self Edge New Product Update[/B] Spring is around the corner and we're getting in new items on a weekly basis, if you're local to one of our stores drop in and check out what's new. [URL=http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=87]3sixteen+[/URL] We've got an awesome new jean from 3sixteen+ made of a left hand twill denim produced by Kuroki Mills in Okayama Japan. The fabric has a really interested deep indigo shade to it and a great hand once soaked. The jean was cut and sewn in America and comes with hidden rivets, a well tanned leather patch, and a great straight leg fit. Due to the limited amount of the fabric these were made in a small run of 100 pairs and won't be restocked. [URL=http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=71]Iron Heart[/URL] We launched a new collaboration with Iron Heart last week, it's moving quickly at all of our stores, check them out online or come into a store to try a pair on. Along with the collaboration we got a full restock of the 666 Devil's Fit and a new indigo bandana. All stores have also gotten full restocks of all regular model jeans. The bandanas will be in the online store on February 25th and the next 301s restock is April 1st. [URL=http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=76]Real Japan Blues [/URL] RJB is still one of our favorite brands when it comes to fit and fabric. We just received some new shirts from their Spring/Summer collection along with some hot argyle socks. Along with these shirts and sock we got the rest of the run of the 103BSP and 106BSP jeans, these are all available now at all three Self Edge stores and in our online store. [URL=http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=68]Flat Head[/URL] From Flat Head we've received a full restock of all their jeans including the SE05BSP, 3009 (F380), Women's Balder jean, and the last of the SEXFHXRJB15 jeans. Along with these jean restocks we got a great new polo shirt, polos are in again, at least we think so (as long as you promise not to tuck them in). [URL=http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=33]Imperial[/URL] Imperial has decided to move the production of their two most popular jeans to Japan. The Duke (indigo) and Shearer (indigo) jeans are now fully produced in Japan. What this means is a higher level of construction with new features such as rolled belt loops, hidden rivets, and chainstitched hems. The denim is still a 14.25oz Japanese selvedge fabric and the fits on both have been slightly modified. Check the online store for an updated size chart and spec list. We've also got a few more of the SEXI14 jeans in both indigo and black. All these jeans are available now at all Self Edge stores and in our online store. [URL=http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=65]Sugar Cane[/URL] A full restock of all Sugar Cane jeans is hitting all stores on Monday, February 27. [URL=http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=74]Mister Freedom[/URL] The spring collection starts shipping to stores March 10th, in the meantime we've gotten a full restock of the Troy Deck Jacket and the Mulholland Master in both colors at Self Edge New York. [URL=http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=72]Dry Bones[/URL] All three stores have just received a full restock of the Red-D Slim jeans from Dry Bones, there are a few more pairs coming into SESF and online on Saturday, February 25th. We also got a fill in of sizes of the Dry Bones Award Jacket, available now at all three stores and in our online store. [URL=http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=86]Strike Gold[/URL] All stores have received a full restock of all four Strike Gold jean models and we've received their highly anticipated loopwheeled blank hoodies, we feel these are the ultimate hoodie. If you're size is sold out online you can call SELA for a phone order, we received our shipment there this week.
Asked in the other thread but didnt really get my question answered. what nudies fit like live 510 super skinnys?
[quote="pwntu"]Asked in the other thread but didnt really get my question answered. what nudies fit like live 510 super skinnys?[/quote] Tube Kelly: http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=614
[quote="pwntu"]Asked in the other thread but didnt really get my question answered. what nudies fit like live 510 super skinnys?[/quote] lmao I answered it homie [quote="captaincool"][quote="pwntu"]what nudie fit fits like levi 510's or super skinnys?[/quote] Grim Tim and Thin Finn are skinny. Tight Long John and Tape Ted are super skinny.[/quote]
[quote="Chinchilla[SLK]"]Day 81, New Standard [IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/4ktymr.jpg[/IMG][/quote] nice apc's
been about a year. before i wash them [img]http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7054/6927565115_698348a987.jpg[/img] [img]http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7057/6927565305_f112e02426.jpg[/img]
[quote="Goofy"]Really interested in grabbing some premium denim, sort of a "noob" as I've been rockin 514's since I'm only 16. Anybody have favorites when it comes to selvedge denim, that I can get for aroun 80 bucks? Thanks![/quote] 501s. UO. unbranded. look around here on solecollector also.
[quote="Goofy"]Really interested in grabbing some premium denim, sort of a "noob" as I've been rockin 514's since I'm only 16. Anybody have favorites when it comes to selvedge denim, that I can get for aroun 80 bucks? Thanks![/quote] For around 70 you can get UO Unbranded. Very good denim for the price :up: and ask in the small questions thread next time bro
Page 25 of 155