Not an easy task to do seeing how I'd cop at least half of the SBs if I had access to them for the right price.... Many of these I've had but sold most of them over the years. Big mistake.
1. eBay Dunks. Back in the day this was a real crazy color - but now it is almost classic. The reason it is number one on my list... because there is only one.
2. Paris Dunks. I remember the day these came out and I had a friend buy 4 pairs and he FedEx'ed them over from Paris. Unfortunately, none of them were my size, but Retrokid got his size... I was real bummed. Up until last year I had a pair but sold them because they were a size 8 and I was tired of being pissed that I couldn't wear them.
3. FLOMs. You just can't go wrong with these... money covers one of the most expensive dunks - done up by Futura himself. Classic from the word go.
4. Pigeons. Yeah - I bought into the hype at first but secondly, I really like the colors.... they just work. But I sure hated to see other shoes using this same colorway...
5. Supreme Highs. The picture above is my pair that I wear the hell out of. Bought them in Japan back in 2006 and even lost them for 2.5 years.... somehow they ended up in a Converse box at Nick's place..... just got reunited with them a month ago.
6. Zoo Yorks. I liked this colorway day one and when it showed up on the cover 2nd issue of SC (which I belive is the first real issue of the mag - the first issue was more of a "hey - we can do this right?") I was done.... Real hard to get.
7. Denims. I mean, what can you say - these went hard back in the day and when I saw the photo of Forbes showing off a pair that he bleached.... that cemented it. BTW - still the only pair I've seen bleached.
8. Supreme Lows. They always say you can't go wrong with elephant print. Well now a days you can because EVERYBODY uses it... but back in 2002 nobody except Jordan was using it and that is one of the reasons these were so nice. Not to mention, they are ultra rare and are the first Supreme x Nike collab... just made them that much hotter.
9. Homers. One of the most hyped shoes that year and I bought into it big time. Had a few pairs that I bought from Australia. One, I like Homer. and secondly, I really like yellow and blue... Swedish colors...
10. Heinekens. Just a strong colorway with a good story behind them.